- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 596313, 4 pages
Gas Phase Growth of Wurtzite ZnS Nanobelts on a Large Scale
Key Laboratory for Photonic and Electronic Bandgap Materials, Ministry of Education and College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Harbin Normal University, Harbin 150025, China
Received 15 December 2012; Accepted 26 December 2012
Academic Editor: Xijin Xu
Copyright © 2013 Jing Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. Wu, P. Jiang, Y. Ding, W. Cai, S. S. Xie, and Z. L. Wang, “Mismatch strain induced formation of ZnO/ZnS heterostructured rings,” Advanced Materials, vol. 19, pp. 2319–2323, 2007.
- M. Y. Lu, M. P. Lu, Y. A. Chung, M. J. Chen, Z. L. Wang, and L. J. Chen, “Intercrossed sheet-like Ga-doped ZnS nanostructures with superb photocatalytic activity and photoresponse,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 113, pp. 12878–12882, 2009.
- H. Zeng, W. Cai, P. Liu et al., “ZnO-based hollow nanoparticles by selective etching: elimination and reconstruction of metal-semiconductor interface, improvement of blue emission and photocatalysis,” ACS Nano, vol. 2, no. 8, pp. 1661–1670, 2008.
- X. Wu, W. Cai, and F. Y. Qu, “Tailoring morphologies and wettability property of ZnO 1D nanostructures,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 58, pp. 8044–8049, 2009.
- H. B. Zeng, G. T. Duan, Y. Li, S. K. Yang, X. X. Xu, and W. P. Cai, “Blue luminescence of ZnO nanoparticles based on nonequilibrium process: defect origins and emission controls,” Advanced Functional Materials, vol. 20, pp. 561–572, 2010.
- L. J. Yu, F. Y. Qu, and X. Wu, “Facile hydrothermal synthesis of novel ZnO nanocubes,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 504, pp. L1–L4, 2010.
- H. B. Chen, X. Wu, L. H. Gong, C. Ye, F. Y. Qu, and G. Z. Shen, “Hydrothermally-grown ZnO micro/nanotube arrays and their properties,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 5, pp. 570–575, 2010.
- J. Gutowski, P. Michler, H. I. Rückmann et al., “Excitons in wide-gap semiconductors: coherence, dynamics, and lasing,” Physica Status Solidi B, vol. 234, pp. 70–83, 2002.
- H. C. Ong and R. P. Chang, “Optical constants of wurtzite ZnS thin films determined by spectroscopic ellipsometry,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 79, article 3612, 2001.
- X. C. Jiang, Y. Xie, J. Liu, L. Y. Zhu, W. He, and Y. T. Qian, “Simultaneous in situ formation of ZnS nanowires in a liquid crystal template by -irradiation,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 13, pp. 1213–1218, 2001.
- S. Yamaga, A. Yoshikawa, and H. Kasai, “Electrical and optical properties of donor doped ZnS films grown by low-pressure MOCVD,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 86, no. 1–4, pp. 252–256, 1990.
- X. Wu, J. H. Sui, W. Cai, and P. Jiang, “Temperature-Controllable Preparation of ZnS Nanosaws on Si Substrate,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 25, pp. 737–739, 2008.
- W. N. Jia, B. X. Jia, X. Wu, and F. Y. Qu, “Self assembly of shape-controlled ZnS nanostructures with novel yellow light photoluminescence and excellent hydrophobic properties,” CrystEngCommunity, vol. 14, pp. 7759–7763, 2012.
- S. Biswas, T. Ghoshal, S. Kar, S. Chakrabarti, and S. Chaudhuri, “ZnS nanowire arrays: synthesis, optical and field emission properties,” Crystal Growth and Design, vol. 8, no. 7, pp. 2171–2176, 2008.
- T. V. Prevenslik, “Acoustoluminescence and sonoluminescence,” Journal of Luminescence, vol. 87–89, pp. 1210–1212, 2000.
- C. N. Xu, T. Watannbe, M. Akiyama, and X. G. Zheng, “Preparation and characteristics of highly triboluminescent ZnS film,” Materials Research Bulletin, vol. 34, pp. 1491–1500, 1999.
- X. Wu, Y. lei, Y. Zheng, and F. Qu, “Controlled growth and cathodoluminescence property of ZnS nanobelts with large aspect ratio,” Nano-Micro Letters, vol. 2, pp. 272–276, 2010.
- J. Yan, X. Fang, L. Zhang et al., “Structure and cathodoluminescence of individual ZnS/ZnO biaxial nanobelt heterostructures,” Nano Letters, vol. 8, no. 9, pp. 2794–2799, 2008.
- W. Chen, Z. G. Wang, Z. J. Lin, and L. Y. Lin, “Thermoluminescence of ZnS nanoparticles,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 70, article 1465, 3 pages, 1997.
- X. Fan, X. M. Meng, X. H. Zhang et al., “Dart-shaped tricrystal ZnS nanoribbons,” Angewandte Chemie, vol. 45, no. 16, pp. 2568–2571, 2006.
- Y. Jiang, X. M. Meng, J. Liu, Z. Y. Xie, C. S. Lee, and S. T. Lee, “Hydrogen-assisted thermal evaporation synthesis of ZnS nanoribbons on a large scale,” Advanced Materials, vol. 15, pp. 323–327, 2003.
- D. F. Moore, C. Ronning, C. Ma, and Z. L. Wang, “Wurtzite ZnS nanosaws produced by polar surfaces,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 385, pp. 8–11, 2004.
- C. Ma, D. Moore, J. Li, and Z. L. Wang, “Nanobelts, nanocombs, and nanowindmills of wurtzite ZnS,” Advanced Materials, vol. 15, pp. 228–231, 2003.
- X. Wu, F. Y. Qu, G. Z. Shen, and W. Cai, “Large scale synthesis of fishbone-like ZnS nanostructures using ITO glass as the substrate,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 482, pp. L32–L35, 2009.
- X. Wu, W. Cai, and F. Y. Qu, “Spontaneous formation of single crystal ZnO nanohelices,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 18, pp. 1669–1773, 2009.
- S. Y. Bae, J. Lee, H. Jung, J. Park, and J. P. Ahn, “Helical structure of single-crystalline ZnGa2O4 nanowires,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 127, no. 31, pp. 10802–10803, 2005.
- S. Kar and S. Chaudhuri, “Controlled synthesis and photoluminescence properties of ZnS nanowires and nanoribbons,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 109, no. 8, pp. 3298–3302, 2005.
- P. A. Hu, Y. Q. Liu, L. Fu, L. C. Cao, and D. B. Zhu, “Self-assembled growth of ZnS nanobelt networks,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 108, pp. 936–938, 2004.