- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 603940, 6 pages
Synthesis of Silica-Coated Magnetic Nanoparticles and Application in the Detection of Pathogenic Viruses
1Key Laboratory for Enzyme and Protein Technology, VNU University of Science, 334 Nguyen Trai, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi, Vietnam
2VNU University of Science, 334 Nguyen Trai, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi, Vietnam
3Nano and Energy Center, Vietnam National University, 334 Nguyen Trai, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi, Vietnam
4Hospital 103, 104 Phung Hung, Ha Dong, Hanoi, Vietnam
Received 29 March 2013; Revised 6 June 2013; Accepted 10 June 2013
Academic Editor: Subhankar Bedanta
Copyright © 2013 Dao Van Quy et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Boom, C. J. A. Sol, M. M. M. Salimans, C. L. Jansen, P. M. E. Wertheim-van Dillen, and J. van der Noordaa, “Rapid and simple method for purification of nucleic acids,” Journal of Clinical Microbiology, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 495–503, 1990.
- J.-I. Akutsu, Y. Tojo, O. Segawa et al., “Development of an integrated automation system with a magnetic bead-mediated nucleic acid purification device for genetic analysis and gene manipulation,” Biotechnology and Bioengineering, vol. 86, no. 6, pp. 667–671, 2004.
- P. Ashtari, X. He, K. Wang, and P. Gong, “An efficient method for recovery of target ssDNA based on amino-modified silica-coated magnetic nanoparticles,” Talanta, vol. 67, no. 3, pp. 548–554, 2005.
- R. Caldarelli-Stefano, L. Vago, S. Bonetto, M. Nebuloni, and G. Costanzi, “Use of magnetic beads for tissue DNA extraction and IS6110 Mycobacterium tuberculosis PCR,” Molecular Pathology, vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 158–160, 1999.
- D. van Baarle, E. Hovenkamp, M. J. Kersten, M. R. Klein, F. Miedema, and M. H. J. van Oers, “Direct Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) typing on peripheral blood mononuclear cells: no association between EBV type 2 infection or superinfection and the development of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome-related non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,” Blood, vol. 93, no. 11, pp. 3949–3955, 1999.
- N. H. Hai, N. D. Phu, N. H. Luong et al., “Mechanism for sustainable magnetic nanoparticles under ambient conditions,” Journal of the Korean Physical Society, vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 1327–1331, 2008.
- A. Abe, K. Inoue, T. Tanaka et al., “Quantitation of hepatitis B virus genomic DNA by real-time detection PCR,” Journal of Clinical Microbiology, vol. 37, no. 9, pp. 2899–2903, 1999.
- P. T. Nghia, K. T. Nga, N. T. H. Loan, et al., “Multiplex (RT)-PCR assay for detection of co-infection of HBV, HCV and HIV in blood samples,” VNU Journal of Science, Natural Sciences and Technology, vol. 24, no. 2, supplement, pp. 377–383, 2008.
- H. G. M. Niesters, J. van Esser, E. Fries, K. C. Wolthers, J. Cornelissen, and A. D. M. E. Osterhaus, “Development of a real-time quantitative assay for detection of Epstein-Barr virus,” Journal of Clinical Microbiology, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 712–715, 2000.
- N. H. Luong, N. D. Phu, N. H. Hai, and N. T. D. Thuy, “Surface modification of SiO2-coated FePt nanoparticles with Amino Groups,” e-Journal of Surface Science and Nanotechnology, vol. 9, pp. 536–538, 2011.