- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 619682, 8 pages
Effect of Liquid Ga on Metal Surfaces: Characterization of Morphology and Chemical Composition of Metals Heated in Liquid Ga
Radiation Instrumentation Research Division, Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute, 1266 Sinjeong-dong, Jeollabuk-do,
Jeongeup-si 580-185, Republic of Korea
Received 18 October 2012; Revised 21 December 2012; Accepted 21 December 2012
Academic Editor: Yue Li
Copyright © 2013 Eun Je Lee et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Naidoo, T. N. van der Walt, and H. G. Raubenheimer, “Cyclotron production of 68Ge with a Ga2O target,” Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, vol. 253, no. 2, pp. 221–225, 2002.
- P. J. Pao, D. J. Silvester, and S. L. Waters, “A new method for the preparation of 68Ga-generators following proton bombardment of gallium oxide targets,” Journal of Radioanalytical Chemistry, vol. 64, no. 1-2, pp. 267–272, 1981.
- C. Loc'h, B. Maziere, D. Comar, and R. Knipper, “A new preparation of germanium 68,” International Journal of Applied Radiation and Isotopes, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 267–270, 1982.
- G. E. Meinken, S. Kurczak, L. F. Mausner, K. L. Kolsky, and S. C. Srivastava, “Production of high specific activity 68Ge at Brookhaven National Laboratory,” Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, vol. 263, no. 2, pp. 553–557, 2005.
- F. M. Noriter, M. E. Fassbender, M. Dejohn et al., “Targetry at the LANL 100 MeV isotope production facility: lessons learned from facility commissioning,” in Americas Nuclear Energy Symposium, LA-UR-04-6421, October 2004.
- L. R. Kelman, W. D. Wilkinson, and F. L. Yaggee, “Resistance of materials to attack by liquid metals,” Argonne National Laboratory Report ANL-4417, 1950.
- M. H. Kamdar, “Embrittlement by liquid metals,” Progress in Materials Science, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 289–374, 1973.
- M. S. Berridge, K. W. Voelker, and B. Bennington, “High-yield, low-pressure [18O] water targets of titanium and niobium for F-18 production on MC-17 cyclotrons,” Applied Radiation and Isotopes, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 303–308, 2002.
- L. C. A. Sumiya and V. Sciani, “Evaluation of irradiation parameters of enriched 124Xe target for 123I production in cyclotrons,” Applied Radiation and Isotopes, vol. 66, no. 10, pp. 1337–1340, 2008.
- R. W. M. Kwok, “XPS Peak Fitting Program for WIN95/98 XPSPEAK version 4.1,” 2000.
- C. Y. Tang, Y. N. Kwon, and J. O. Leckie, “Probing the nano- and micro-scales of reverse osmosis membranes—a comprehensive characterization of physiochemical properties of uncoated and coated membranes by XPS, TEM, ATR-FTIR, and streaming potential measurements,” Journal of Membrane Science, vol. 287, no. 1, pp. 146–156, 2007.
- B. Berini, N. Keller, Y. Dumont et al., “Reversible phase transformation of LaNi O3-x thin films studied in situ by spectroscopic ellipsometry,” Physical Review B, vol. 76, no. 20, Article ID 205417, 9 pages, 2007.