- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 629681, 12 pages
Nanomedicine in Action: An Overview of Cancer Nanomedicine on the Market and in Clinical Trials
Nordion Inc., 447 March Road, Ottawa, ON, K2K 1X8, Canada
Received 22 October 2012; Accepted 9 November 2012
Academic Editor: Haiyan Li
Copyright © 2013 Ruibing Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- João G. Marques, Vítor M. Gaspar, Elisabete Costa, Catarina M. Paquete, and Ilídio J. Correia, “Synthesis and Characterization of Micelles as carriers of Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) for application in breast cancer therapy,” Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2013.
- Samina Nazir, Tajammul Hussain, Attiya Ayub, Umer Rashid, and Alexander John MacRobert, “Nanomaterials in combating cancer: Therapeutic applications and developments,” Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine, 2013.
- Tae Hyung Kim, Seulki Lee, and Xiaoyuan Chen, “Nanotheranostics for personalized medicine,” Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 257–269, 2013.
- Huiting Qiao, Libin Wang, Jintao Han, Yingmao Chen, Daifa Wang, and Deyu Li, “The Mutual Beneficial Effect between Medical Imaging and Nanomedicine,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.