- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 629681, 12 pages
Nanomedicine in Action: An Overview of Cancer Nanomedicine on the Market and in Clinical Trials
Nordion Inc., 447 March Road, Ottawa, ON, Canada K2K 1X8
Received 22 October 2012; Accepted 9 November 2012
Academic Editor: Haiyan Li
Copyright © 2013 Ruibing Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- João G. Marques, Vítor M. Gaspar, Elisabete Costa, Catarina M. Paquete, and Ilídio J. Correia, “Synthesis and Characterization of Micelles as carriers of Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) for application in breast cancer therapy,” Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2013.
- Samina Nazir, Tajammul Hussain, Attiya Ayub, Umer Rashid, and Alexander John MacRobert, “Nanomaterials in combating cancer: Therapeutic applications and developments,” Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine, 2013.
- Tae Hyung Kim, Seulki Lee, and Xiaoyuan Chen, “Nanotheranostics for personalized medicine,” Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 257–269, 2013.
- Admire Dube, Yolandy Lemmer, Rose Hayeshi, Mohammed Balogun, Philip Labuschagne, and Hulda Swai, “State of the art and future directions in nanomedicine for tuberculosis,” Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, vol. 10, no. 12, pp. 1725–1734, 2013.
- Ming Lei, Yan Xiao, Mina Yan, Zhaoguo Zhang, Ke Zeng, Huafang Zhang, and Chunshun Zhao, “Synthesis of novel tetravalent galactosylated DTPA-DSPE and study on hepatocyte-targeting efficiency in vitro and in vivo,” International Journal Of Nanomedicine, vol. 8, pp. 3033–3050, 2013.
- Huiting Qiao, Libin Wang, Jintao Han, Yingmao Chen, Daifa Wang, and Deyu Li, “The Mutual Beneficial Effect between Medical Imaging and Nanomedicine,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Anish Babu, Amanda K. Templeton, Anupama Munshi, and Rajagopal Ramesh, “Nanoparticle-Based Drug Delivery for Therapy of Lung Cancer: Progress and Challenges,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Karen Peynshaert, Bella B. Manshian, Freya Joris, Kevin Braeckmans, Stefaan C. De Smedt, Jo Demeester, and Stefaan J. Soenen, “Exploiting Intrinsic Nanoparticle Toxicity: The Pros and Cons of Nanoparticle-Induced Autophagy in Biomedical Research,” Chemical Reviews, pp. 140613144304000, 2014.
- Menghang Wang, and Lisheng Yu, “Transplantation of adipose-derived stem cells combined with decellularized cartilage ECM: A novel approach to nasal septum perforation repair,” Medical Hypotheses, 2014.
- Juliana Cancino, Valeria S. Marangoni, and Valtencir Zucolotto, “Nanotechnology In Medicine: Concepts And Concerns,” Quimica Nova, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 521–526, 2014.