- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 631350, 17 pages
Shape-Controlled Metal Nanoparticles and Their Assemblies with Optical Functionalities
1Department of Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering, Toyohashi University of Technology, 1-1 Hibarigaoka, Tempaku-cho, Toyohashi 441-8580, Japan
2Department of Frontier Materials, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Gokiso, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555, Japan
Received 26 September 2012; Revised 4 December 2012; Accepted 4 December 2012
Academic Editor: Yong Yang
Copyright © 2013 Go Kawamura et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Majid Akhlaghi, Farzin Emami, and Najmeh Nozhat, “Location effect on gold nano bi-domes based absorption coefficient,” Optical and Quantum Electronics, 2014.
- Majid Akhlaghi, Farzin Emami, and Najmeh Nozhat, “Binary TLBO algorithm assisted for designing plasmonic nano bi-pyramids-based absorption coefficient,” Journal of Modern Optics, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Farzin Emami, Mokhtar Sha Sadeghi, and Mohammad Yazdanypoor, “Simulation and Optimization of Nonperiodic Plasmonic Nano-Particles,” Journal of The Optical Society of Korea, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 82–88, 2014.
- Majid Akhlaghi, Najmeh Nozhat, and Farzin Emami, “High-speed optical FSK demodulator using plasmonic nanorods,” Journal of Modern Optics, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Farzin Emami, Majid Akhlaghi, and Najmeh Nozhat, “Binary optimization of gold nano-rods for designing an optical modulator,” Journal of Computational Electronics, 2015.
- Majid Akhlaghi, Rasul Keshavarzi, and Farzin Emami, “Binary-control of gold nano-tubes to design an all-optical switch,” Optical and Quantum Electronics, 2015.
- Majid Akhlaghi, Hosein Shahmirzaee, and Mohammad Hosain Enjavi, “Binary optimization of metallic nano-tube-based absorption coefficient,” Journal of Computational Electronics, 2015.
- Majid Akhlaghi, “Optimization of the plasmonic nano-rods-based absorption coefficient using TLBO algorithm,” Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, vol. 126, no. 24, pp. 5033–5037, 2015.
- Pedro Pedrosa, Raquel Vinhas, Alexandra Fernandes, and Pedro Baptista, “Gold Nanotheranostics: Proof-of-Concept or Clinical Tool?,” Nanomaterials, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 1853–1879, 2015.
- Jian-jun Li, Ning Zhang, Jingyuan Wang, Chun-yu Yang, Jian Zhu, and Jun-wu Zhao, “Tuning the EDTA-induced self-assembly and plasmonic spectral properties of gold nanorods: application in surface-enhanced Raman scattering,” Journal of Nanoparticle Research, vol. 18, no. 2, 2016.