- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 645050, 6 pages
A New Method for Determining the Nanocrystallite Size Distribution in Systems Where Chemical Reaction between Solid and a Gas Phase Occurs
West Pomeranian University of Technology, Szczecin, Institute of Chemical and Environment Engineering, Pułaskiego 10, 70-322 Szczecin, Poland
Received 5 February 2013; Accepted 9 March 2013
Academic Editor: Diego Gomez-Garcia
Copyright © 2013 Rafał Pelka and Walerian Arabczyk. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rafał Pelka, Karolina Kiełbasa, and Walerian Arabczyk, “ Catalytic Ammonia Decomposition during Nanocrystalline Iron Nitriding at 475 °C with NH 3 /H 2 Mixtures of Different Nitriding Potentials ,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, pp. 140314091829003, 2014.
- Walerian Arabczyk, Rafał Pelka, and Izabella Jasińska, “Extended Surface of Materials as a Result of Chemical Equilibrium,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.