- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 690639, 5 pages
Facile Hydrothermal Approach to ZnO Nanorods at Mild Temperature
Key Laboratory for Photonic and Electronic Bandgap Materials, Ministry of Education, College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Harbin Normal University, Harbin 150025, China
Received 26 June 2013; Accepted 9 July 2013
Academic Editor: Renzhi Ma
Copyright © 2013 Yang Jiao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. J. Yu, F. Y. Qu, and X. Wu, “Facile hydrothermal synthesis of novel ZnO nanocubes,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 504, no. 1, pp. L1–L4, 2010.
- L. H. Gong, X. Wu, C. Ye, F. Qu, and M. An, “Aqueous phase approach to ZnO microspindles at low temperature,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 501, no. 2, pp. 375–379, 2010.
- C. J. Lee, T. J. Lee, S. C. Lyu, Y. Zhang, H. Ruh, and H. J. Lee, “Field emission from well-aligned zinc oxide nanowires grown at low temperature,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 81, no. 19, pp. 3648–3650, 2002.
- J. Zhou, P. Fei, Y. F. Gao et al., “Mechanical-electrical triggers and sensors using piezoelectric micowires/nanowires,” Nano Letters, vol. 8, no. 9, pp. 2725–2730, 2008.
- Z. L. Wang and J. H. Song, “Piezoelectric nanogenerators based on zinc oxide nanowire arrays,” Science, vol. 312, no. 5771, pp. 243–246, 2006.
- Y. F. Gao and Z. L. Wang, “Electrostatic potential in a bent piezoelectric nanowire. The fundamental theory of nanogenerator and nanopiezotronics,” Nano Letters, vol. 7, no. 8, pp. 2499–2505, 2007.
- H. J. Zhang, X. Wu, F. Y. Qu, and G. G. Zhao, “ZnO microrod arrays grown on a curved sphere surface and their optical properties,” CrystEngComm, vol. 13, no. 20, pp. 6114–6117, 2011.
- P. X. Gao, Y. Ding, W. Mai, W. L. Hughes, C. S. Lao, and Z. L. Wang, “Materials science: conversion of zinc oxide nanobelts into superlattice-structured nanohelices,” Science, vol. 309, no. 5741, pp. 1700–1704, 2005.
- Z. W. Pan, Z. R. Dai, and Z. L. Wang, “Nanobelts of semiconducting oxides,” Science, vol. 291, no. 5510, pp. 1947–1949, 2001.
- H. B. Chen, X. Wu, L. H. Gong, C. Ye, F. Y. Qu, and G. Z. Shen, “Hydrothermally grown ZnO micro/nanotube arrays and their properties,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 570–575, 2010.
- L. J. Yu, F. Y. Qu, and X. Wu, “Solution synthesis and optimization of ZnO nanowindmills,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 257, no. 17, pp. 7432–7435, 2011.
- H. J. Zhang, R. F. Wu, Z. W. Chen, G. Liu, Z. N. Zhang, and Z. Jiao, “Self-assembly fabrication of 3D flower-like ZnO hierarchical nanostructures and their gas sensing properties,” CrystEngComm, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 1775–1782, 2012.
- X. Wu, P. Jiang, W. Cai, X. D. Bai, P. Gao, and S. S. Xie, “Hierarchical ZnO micro-/nano-structure film,” Advanced Engineering Materials, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 476–481, 2008.
- Y. Lei, X. Wu, and F. Y. Qu, “Synthesis and characterization of flower-like ZnO microspheres assembled by nanosheets,” Advanced Science Letters, vol. 4, no. 11-12, pp. 3608–3612, 2011.
- Y. Lei, F. Y. Qu, and X. Wu, “Assembling ZnO nanorods into microflowers through a facile solution strategy: morphology control and cathodoluminescence properties,” Nano-Micro Letters, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 45–51, 2012.
- X. Wu, W. Cai, and F. Y. Qu, “Spontaneous formation of single crystal ZnO nanohelices,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 1669–1673, 2009.
- X. Wu, W. Cai, and F. Y. Qu, “Tailoring the morphology and wettability of ZnO one-dimensional nanostructures,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 58, no. 11, pp. 8044–8049, 2009.
- Z. Yang, L. M. Li, Q. Wan, Q. H. Liu, and T. H. Wang, “High-performance ethanol sensing based on an aligned assembly of ZnO nanorods,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 135, no. 1, pp. 57–60, 2008.
- C. K. Xu, P. Shin, L. L. Cao, and D. Gao, “Preferential growth of long ZnO nanowire array and its application in dye-sensitized solar cells,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 114, no. 1, pp. 125–129, 2010.
- M. Raula, M. H. Rashid, T. K. Paira, E. Dinda, and T. K. Mandal, “Ascorbate-assisted growth of hierarchical ZnO nanostructures: sphere, spindle, and flower and their catalytic properties,” Langmuir, vol. 26, no. 11, pp. 8769–8782, 2010.
- C. Y. Ma, Z. H. Zhou, H. Wei, Z. Yang, Z. M. Wang, and Y. F. Zhang, “Rapid large-scale preparation of ZnO nanowires for photocatalytic application,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 6, article 536, 2011.
- L. Wang, K. Z. Chen, and L. F. Dong, “Synthesis of exotic zigzag ZnO nanoribbons and their optical, electrical properties,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 114, no. 41, pp. 17358–17361, 2010.
- B. Liu, Z. R. Wang, Y. Dong et al., “ZnO-nanoparticle-assembled cloth for flexible photodetectors and recyclable photocatalysts,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 22, no. 18, pp. 9379–9384, 2012.
- J. Lian, Z. M. Ding, F. Kwong, and D. H. L. Ng, “Template-free hydrothermal synthesis of hexagonal ZnO micro-cups and micro-rings assembled by nanoparticles,” CrystEngComm, vol. 13, no. 15, pp. 4820–4822, 2011.
- K. Vanheusden, W. L. Warren, C. H. Seager, D. R. Tallant, J. A. Voigt, and B. E. Gnade, “Mechanisms behind green photoluminescence in ZnO phosphor powders,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 79, no. 10, pp. 7983–7990, 1996.
- V. Chakrapani, C. Pendyala, K. Kash, A. B. Anderson, M. K. Sunkara, and J. C. Angus, “Electrochemical pinning of the fermi level: mediation of photoluminescence from gallium nitride and zinc oxide,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 130, no. 39, pp. 12944–12952, 2008.
- R. Dingle, “Luminescent transitions associated with divalent copper impurities and the green emission from semiconducting zinc oxide,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 23, no. 11, pp. 579–581, 1969.
- X. Wu, H. B. Chen, L. H. Gong, F. Y. Qu, and Y. F. Zheng, “Low temperature growth and properties of ZnO nanorod arrays,” Advances in Natural Sciences: Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, vol. 2, no. 3, Article ID 035006, 2011.
- B. X. Jia, W. N. Jia, J. Wang, F. Y. Qu, and X. Wu, “Growth of thin sheet assembled hierarchical ZnO nanostructures,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2012, Article ID 796815, 5 pages, 2012.