- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 695276, 7 pages
Development for High-Accuracy In Vitro Assay of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Using Nanomagnetically Labeled Immunoassay
1MagQu Co., Ltd., Xindian District, New Taipei City 231, Taiwan
2Department of Surgery & Hepatitis Research Center, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei 100, Taiwan
3Graduate Institute of Clinical Medicine, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University, Taipei 100, Taiwan
4Institute of Electro-Optical Science and Technology, National Taiwan Normal University, Taipei 116, Taiwan
5Graduate Institute of Biomedical Engineering, National Chung Hsing University, Taichung 402, Taiwan
6Department of Electro-Optical Engineering, Kun Shan University, Yongkang District, Tainan City 710, Taiwan
Received 25 February 2013; Revised 24 August 2013; Accepted 26 August 2013
Academic Editor: Oleg Petracic
Copyright © 2013 C. C. Yang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Viglietto, D. Maglione, M. Rambaldi et al., “Upregulation of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) and downregulation of placenta growth factor (P1GF) associated with malignancy in human thyroid tumors and cell lines,” Oncogene, vol. 11, no. 8, pp. 1569–1579, 1995.
- K. Podar and K. C. Anderson, “The pathophysiologic role of VEGF in hematologic malignancies: therapeutic implications,” Blood, vol. 105, no. 4, pp. 1383–1395, 2005.
- R. S. Finn and A. X. Zhu, “Targeting angiogenesis in hepatocellular carcinoma: focus on VEGF and bevacizumab,” Expert Review of Anticancer Therapy, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 503–509, 2009.
- R. Bendardaf, A. Buhmeida, M. Hilska et al., “VEGF-1 expression in colorectal cancer is associated with disease localization, stage, and long-term disease-specific survival,” Anticancer Research, vol. 28, no. 6 B, pp. 3865–3870, 2008.
- I. Hyodo, T. Doi, H. Endo et al., “Clinical significance of plasma vascular endothelial growth factor in gastrointestinal cancer,” European Journal of Cancer, vol. 34, no. 13, pp. 2041–2045, 1998.
- K. Werther, I. J. Christensen, H. J. Nielsen et al., “Prognostic impact of matched preoperative plasma and serum VEGF in patients with primary colorectal carcinoma,” British Journal of Cancer, vol. 86, no. 3, pp. 417–423, 2002.
- F. M. Belgore, A. D. Blann, and G. Y. Lip, “Measurement of free and complexed soluble vascular endothelial growth factor receptor, Flt-1, in fluid samples: development and application of two new immunoassays,” Clinical Science, vol. 100, no. 5, pp. 567–575, 2001.
- S. Ponticelli, A. Braca, N. De Tommasi, and S. De Falco, “Competitive ELISA-based screening of plant derivatives for the inhibition of VEGF family members interaction with vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1,” Planta Medica, vol. 74, no. 4, pp. 401–406, 2008.
- S. Greenberger, E. Boscolo, I. Adini, J. B. Mulliken, and J. Bischoff, “Corticosteroid suppression of VEGF-A in infantile hemangioma-derived stem cells,” The New England Journal of Medicine, vol. 362, no. 11, pp. 1005–1013, 2010.
- K. W. Huang, S. Y. Yang, Y. W. Hong et al., “Feasibility studies for assaying alpha-fetoprotein using antibody-activated magnetic nanoparticles,” International Journal of Nanomedicine, vol. 7, pp. 1991–1996, 2012.
- J. J. Chieh, S. Y. Yang, Z. F. Jian et al., “Hyper-high-sensitivity wash-free magnetoreduction assay on biomolecules using high- superconducting quantum interference devices,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 103, no. 1, Article ID 014703, pp. 1–6, 2008.
- J. J. Chieh, S.-Y. Yang, H.-E. Horng et al., “Immunomagnetic reduction assay using high- superconducting-quantum-interference-device-based magnetosusceptometry,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 107, no. 7, Article ID 074903, pp. 1–5, 2010.
- C. C. Yang, S. Y. Yang, J. J. Chieh et al., “Biofunctionalized magnetic nanoparticles for specifically detecting biomarkers of Alzheimer’s Disease in vitro,” ACS Chemical Neuroscience, vol. 2, pp. 500–505, 2011.
- M. J. Chiu, H. E. Horng, J. J. Chieh et al., “Multi-channel squid-based ultra-high-sensitivity in-vitro detections for bio-markers of alzheimer's disease via immunomagnetic reduction,” IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 477–480, 2011.
- C. C. Yang, S. Y. Yang, H. H. Chen et al., “Effect of molecule-particle binding on the reduction in the mixed-frequency ac magnetic susceptibility of magnetic bio-reagents,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 112, pp. 24704-1–24704-4, 2012.
- W. Jiang, H. C. Yang, S. Y. Yang et al., “Preparation and properties of superparamagnetic nanoparticles with narrow size distribution and biocompatible,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 283, no. 2-3, pp. 210–214, 2004.
- S. Y. Yang, Z. F. Jian, H. E. Horng et al., “Dual immobilization and magnetic manipulation of magnetic nanoparticles,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 320, no. 21, pp. 2688–2691, 2008.
- M. C. Wergin and B. Kazer-Hotz, “Plasma vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) measured in seventy dogs with spontaneously occuring tumours,” In Vivo, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 15–20, 2004.
- S. Y. Yang, W. C. Wang, C. B. Lan et al., “Magnetically enhanced high-specificity virus detection using bio-activated magnetic nanoparticles with antibodies as labeling markers,” Journal of Virological Methods, vol. 164, no. 1-2, pp. 14–18, 2010.