- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 710175, 19 pages
A Review on Nanomaterial Dispersion, Microstructure, and Mechanical Properties of Carbon Nanotube and Nanofiber Reinforced Cementitious Composites
1Fibrous Materials Research Group (FMRG), School of Engineering, University of Minho, 4800-058 Guimaraes, Portugal
2Department of Civil Engineering, University of Minho, 4800-058 Guimaraes, Portugal
Received 11 March 2013; Accepted 28 May 2013
Academic Editor: Tianxi Liu
Copyright © 2013 Shama Parveen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Stefano Casciardi, Renata Sisto, and Marco Diociaiuti, “The Analytical Transmission Electron Microscopy: A Powerful Tool for the Investigation of Low-Dimensional Carbon Nanomaterials,” Journal of Nanomaterials, 2013.
- Maria del Carmen Camacho, Oscar Galao, Francisco Javier Baeza, Emilio Zornoza, and Pedro Garces, “Mechanical Properties and Durability of CNT Cement Composites,” Materials, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 1640–1651, 2014.
- Tanvir Manzur, Nur Yazdani, and Md. Abul Bashar Emon, “Effect of Carbon Nanotube Size on Compressive Strengths of Nanotube Reinforced Cementitious Composites,” Journal of Materials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.