- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 713583, 5 pages
Fabrication of Vertically Aligned CNT Composite for Membrane Applications Using Chemical Vapor Deposition through In Situ Polymerization
1School of Chemical and Materials Engineering (SCME), National University of Sciences & Technology (NUST), H-12, Islamabad 46000, Pakistan
2Centre for Energy Systems, USAID Centre for Advanced Studies, National University of Sciences & Technology (NUST), H-12, Islamabad 46000, Pakistan
3Department of Chemistry, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Abbottabad 22060, Pakistan
4Advanced Technology Institute (ATI), University of Surrey, Guilford GU2 7XH, UK
Received 4 April 2013; Accepted 23 June 2013
Academic Editor: John Zhanhu Guo
Copyright © 2013 Munir Mohammad et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jinzhuo Xu, Tao Feng, Yiwei Chen, and Zhuo Sun, “Field Emission Properties of the Graphene Double-Walled Carbon Nanotube Hybrid Films Prepared by Vacuum Filtration and Screen Printing,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Yue-xiao Shen, Wen Si, Mustafa Erbakan, Karl Decker, Rita De Zorzi, Patrick O. Saboe, You Jung Kang, Sheereen Majd, Peter J. Butler, Thomas Walz, Aleksei Aksimentiev, Jun-li Hou, and Manish Kumar, “Highly permeable artificial water channels that can self-assemble into two-dimensional arrays,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol. 112, no. 32, pp. 9810–9815, 2015.
- Bing Yu, Xiaodan Xu, Hailin Cong, Qiaohong Peng, Zhen Yang, and Shujing Yang, “The Fabrication and Application of Carbon Nanotube Films,” Current Organic Chemistry, vol. 20, no. 9, pp. 984–993, 2016.