- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 714853, 6 pages
CuO and Co3O4 Nanoparticles: Synthesis, Characterizations, and Raman Spectroscopy
1Physics Department, Faculty of Science, Assiut University, Assiut 71516, Egypt
2Center of Optoelectronics and Photonics Paderborn (CeOPP), Warburger Straße 100, 33098 Paderborn, Germany
Received 3 April 2013; Revised 29 June 2013; Accepted 6 July 2013
Academic Editor: Yanbao Zhao
Copyright © 2013 M. Rashad et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [21 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chih-Hung Hsu, Lung-Chien Chen, and Xiuyu Zhang, “Effect of the Cu Source on Optical Properties of CuZnO Films Deposited by Ultrasonic Spraying,” Materials, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 1261–1270, 2014.
- Ning Liu, Yu-xian Gao, Wen-dong Wang, and Wei-xin Huang, “Cu-Co Composite Oxides Supported on Multi-walled Carbon Nanotubes for Catalytic Removal of CO in a H2-rich Stream,” Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 523–529, 2014.
- Jiří Sopoušek, Jiří Pinkas, Pavel Brož, Jiří Buršík, Vít Vykoukal, David Škoda, Aleš Stýskalík, Ondřej Zobač, Jan Vřešťál, Aleš Hrdlička, and Jan Šimbera, “Ag-Cu Colloid Synthesis: Bimetallic Nanoparticle Characterisation and Thermal Treatment,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Thi Ha Tran, and Viet Tuyen Nguyen, “Copper Oxide Nanomaterials Prepared by Solution Methods, Some Properties, and Potential Applications: A Brief Review,” International Scholarly Research Notices, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Yuan Li, and Nitin Chopra, “Structural evolution of cobalt oxide-tungsten oxide nanowire heterostructures for photocatalysis,” Journal Of Catalysis, vol. 329, pp. 514–521, 2015.
- Azizurrahaman Ansari, Abhishek Kumar Jha, and M.J. Akhtar, “Preparation and characterizations of oxidized electrolytic copper powder and its dielectric properties at microwave frequency,” Powder Technology, 2015.
- C. Stella, N. Soundararajan, and K. Ramachandran, “Structural, optical, and magnetic properties of Mn and Fe-doped Co3O4 nanoparticles,” AIP Advances, vol. 5, no. 8, pp. 087104, 2015.
- C. Stella, N. Soundararajan, and K. Ramachandran, “Undoped and Mn-doped Co3O4 nanorods for ethanol sensing,” Journal Of Materials Science-Materials In Electronics, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 4178–4184, 2015.
- Zhenwei Wang, Hala A. Al-Jawhari, Pradipta K. Nayak, J. A. Caraveo-Frescas, Nini Wei, M. N. Hedhili, and H. N. Alshareef, “Low Temperature Processed Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) Device by Oxidation Effect from Capping Layer,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, pp. 9617, 2015.
- M. V. Kuznetsov, M-K. Mafina, O. V. Belousova, N. A. Vakin, S. Yu. Shchipakin, and Iu. G. Morozov, “Catalytically active magnetic nanoparticles in the Cu-O system,” Inorganic Materials, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 307–318, 2015.
- Tiva Sharifi, Eduardo Gracia-Espino, Xueen Jia, Robin Sandström, and Thomas Wågberg, “Comprehensive Study of an Earth-Abundant Bifunctional 3D Electrode for Efficient Water Electrolysis in Alkaline Medium,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, vol. 7, no. 51, pp. 28148–28155, 2015.
- N. Korsunska, M. Baran, Yu. Polishchuk, O. Kolomys, T. Stara, M. Kharchenko, O. Gorban, V. Strelchuk, Ye. Venger, V. Kladko, and L. Khomenkova, “Structural and Luminescent Properties of (Y, Cu)-Codoped Zirconia Nanopowders,” Ecs Journal Of Solid State Science And Technology, vol. 4, no. 9, pp. N103–N110, 2015.
- Bahaa M. Abu-Zied, Salem M. Bawaked, Samia A. Kosa, and Wilhelm Schwieger, “ Effect of Pr, Sm, and Tb Doping on the Morphology, Crystallite Size, and N 2 O Decomposition Activity of Co 3 O 4 Nanorods ,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2015, pp. 1–10, 2015.
- T. Stemmler, F. Chen, S. Pisiewicz, A.-E. Surkus, M.-M. Pohl, C. Topf, and M. Beller, “Design of N-doped graphene-coated cobalt-based nanoparticles supported on ceria,” J. Mater. Chem. A, vol. 3, no. 34, pp. 17728–17737, 2015.
- Mrinal R. Pai, Atindra M. Banerjee, Sushma A. Rawool, Anshu Singhal, Chandrani Nayak, Sheryl H. Ehrman, Arvind K. Tripathi, and Shyamala R. Bharadwaj, “A comprehensive study on sunlight driven photocatalytic hydrogen generation using low cost nanocrystalline Cu-Ti oxides,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, vol. 154, pp. 104–120, 2016.
- Cristina Opris, Bogdan Cojocaru, Nicoleta Gheorghe, Madalina Tudorache, Simona M. Coman, Vasile I. Parvulescu, Bahir Duraki, Frank Krumeich, and Jeroen A. van Bokhoven, “Lignin fragmentation over magnetically recyclable composite Co@Nb2O5@Fe3O4 catalysts,” Journal of Catalysis, vol. 339, pp. 209–227, 2016.
- Rajendran Kalyani, and Karuppasamy Gurunathan, “Intercalated network of graphene oxide (GO)–CuO–polythiophene (PTh) hybrid nanocomposite for photocatalytic applications,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 2016.
- N.M. Shaalan, M. Rashad, A.H. Moharram, and M.A. Abdel-Rahim, “Promising methane gas sensor synthesized by microwave-assisted Co3O4 nanoparticles,” Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, vol. 46, pp. 1–5, 2016.
- Liqiang Li, Wenxing Zhang, Wencong Chen, and Peng Li, “Effects of reagent gas composition on the morphology and optical properties of Cu2S nanowire arrays,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 662, pp. 263–267, 2016.
- A. R. Vázquez-Olmos, R. Redón, A. L. Fernández-Osorio, R. Y. Sato-Berrú, and J. M. Saniger, “CuO nanoparticles with PAMAM dendrimers,” Journal of Coordination Chemistry, pp. 1–11, 2016.
- Bharat Bajaj, Han I. Joh, Seong M. Jo, Gurpreet Kaur, Anjali Sharma, Monika Tomar, Vinay Gupta, and Sungho Lee, “Controllable one step copper coating on carbon nanofibers for flexible cholesterol biosensor substrates,” J. Mater. Chem. B, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 229–236, 2016.