- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 714853, 6 pages
CuO and Co3O4 Nanoparticles: Synthesis, Characterizations, and Raman Spectroscopy
1Physics Department, Faculty of Science, Assiut University, Assiut 71516, Egypt
2Center of Optoelectronics and Photonics Paderborn (CeOPP), Warburger Straße 100, 33098 Paderborn, Germany
Received 3 April 2013; Revised 29 June 2013; Accepted 6 July 2013
Academic Editor: Yanbao Zhao
Copyright © 2013 M. Rashad et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chih-Hung Hsu, Lung-Chien Chen, and Xiuyu Zhang, “Effect of the Cu Source on Optical Properties of CuZnO Films Deposited by Ultrasonic Spraying,” Materials, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 1261–1270, 2014.
- Ning Liu, Yu-xian Gao, Wen-dong Wang, and Wei-xin Huang, “Cu-Co Composite Oxides Supported on Multi-walled Carbon Nanotubes for Catalytic Removal of CO in a H2-rich Stream,” Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 523–529, 2014.
- Jiří Sopoušek, Jiří Pinkas, Pavel Brož, Jiří Buršík, Vít Vykoukal, David Škoda, Aleš Stýskalík, Ondřej Zobač, Jan Vřešťál, Aleš Hrdlička, and Jan Šimbera, “Ag-Cu Colloid Synthesis: Bimetallic Nanoparticle Characterisation and Thermal Treatment,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Thi Ha Tran, and Viet Tuyen Nguyen, “Copper Oxide Nanomaterials Prepared by Solution Methods, Some Properties, and Potential Applications: A Brief Review,” International Scholarly Research Notices, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- M. V. Kuznetsov, M-K. Mafina, O. V. Belousova, N. A. Vakin, S. Yu. Shchipakin, and Iu. G. Morozov, “Catalytically active magnetic nanoparticles in the Cu-O system,” Inorganic Materials, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 307–318, 2015.
- Zhenwei Wang, Hala A. Al-Jawhari, Pradipta K. Nayak, J. A. Caraveo-Frescas, Nini Wei, M. N. Hedhili, and H. N. Alshareef, “Low Temperature Processed Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) Device by Oxidation Effect from Capping Layer,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, pp. 9617, 2015.