- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 736275, 5 pages
Fixed Bed Adsorption Study on Phosphate Removal Using Nanosized FeOOH-Modified Anion Resin
1School of Environmental Science and Engineering, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
2Tianjin Key Laboratory of Water Resources and Environment, Tianjin Normal University, No. 393 Binshuixi Road, Xiqing District, Tianjin 300387, China
Received 2 May 2013; Accepted 3 June 2013
Academic Editor: Xinqing Chen
Copyright © 2013 Nan Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Avnish Kumar Arora, Mohan Sharma, Ritu Kumari, Vivek Sheel Jaswal, and Pankaj Kumar, “Synthesis, Characterization, and Magnetic Studies of - Nanoparticles,” Journal of Nanotechnology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Siti Nur Fatihah Moideen, Mohd Fadhil Md Din, Mohanadoss Ponraj, Mohd Badruddin Mohd Yusof, Zulhilmi Ismail, Ahmad Rahman Songip, and Shreeshivadasan Chelliapan, “ Wasted cockle shell ( Anadara granosa ) as a natural adsorbent for treating polluted river water in the fabricated column model (FCM) ,” Desalination and Water Treatment, pp. 1–9, 2015.
- T.A.H. Nguyen, H.H. Ngo, W.S. Guo, T.Q. Pham, F.M. Li, T.V. Nguyen, and X.T. Bui, “Adsorption of phosphate from aqueous solutions and sewage using zirconium loaded okara (ZLO): Fixed-bed column study,” Science of The Total Environment, vol. 523, pp. 40–49, 2015.