- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 747963, 10 pages
Preparation, Characterization, Thermal, and Flame-Retardant Properties of Green Silicon-Containing Epoxy/Functionalized Graphene Nanosheets Composites
1Department of Power Mechanical Engineering, National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu 300, Taiwan
2Plastic Industry Development Center, Taichung 407, Taiwan
3Department of Computer Application Engineering, Far East University, Tainan 744, Taiwan
4Department of Material Science and Engineering, Far East University, Tainan 744, Taiwan
5Green Flame Retardant Material Research Laboratory, Department of Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering, Hung-Kuang University, Taichung 433, Taiwan
Received 4 January 2013; Revised 15 March 2013; Accepted 15 March 2013
Academic Editor: Christian Brosseau
Copyright © 2013 Ming-Yuan Shen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jie Liu, Jiayou Xu, Kaidan Li, and Yongheng Chen, “Synthesis and Application of a Novel Polyamide Charring Agent for Halogen-Free Flame Retardant Polypropylene,” International Journal of Polymer Science, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Zhiwei Xu, Jiguo Zhang, Mingjing Shan, Yinglin Li, Baodong Li, Jiarong Niu, Baoming Zhou, and Xiaoming Qian, “Organosilane-functionalized graphene oxide for enhanced antifouling and mechanical properties of polyvinylidene fluoride ultrafiltration membranes,” Journal of Membrane Science, 2014.