- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 751236, 4 pages
Detection of Carbofuran with Immobilized Acetylcholinesterase Based on Carbon Nanotubes-Chitosan Modified Electrode
1College of Science, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Shanghai 200093, China
2College of Environment and Architecture, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Shanghai 200093, China
Received 4 January 2013; Accepted 14 February 2013
Academic Editor: Yongfeng Luo
Copyright © 2013 Shuping Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Massoulie, L. Pezzementi, S. Bon, E. Krejci, and F. M. Vallette, “Molecular and cellular biology of cholinesterases,” Progress in Neurobiology, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 31–91, 1993.
- R. A. A. Muzzarelli and C. Muzzarelli, “Chitosan chemistry: relevance to the biomedical sciences,” Advances in Polymer Science, vol. 186, pp. 151–209, 2005.
- J. J. Davis, R. J. Coles, H. Allen, and O. Hill, “Protein electrochemistry at carbon nanotube electrodes,” Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, vol. 440, no. 1-2, pp. 279–282, 1997.
- J. Zeng, W. Wei, X. Liu, Y. Wang, and G. Luo, “A simple method to fabricate a Prussian Blue nanoparticles/carbon nanotubes/poly(1,2-diaminobenzene) based glucose biosensor,” Microchim Acta, vol. 160, no. 1-2, pp. 261–267, 2008.
- M. L. Pedano and G. A. Rivas, “Adsorption and electrooxidation of nucleic acids at carbon nanotubes paste electrodes,” Electrochemistry Communications, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 10–16, 2004.
- F. Valentini, S. Oralanducci, M. L. Terranova, A. Amine, and G. Palleschi, “Carbon nanotubes as electrode materials for the assembling of new electrochemical biosensors,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 100, no. 1-2, pp. 117–125, 2004.
- A. Amine, H. Mohammadi, I. Bourais, and G. Palleschi, “Enzyme inhibition-based biosensors for food safety and environmental monitoring,” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, vol. 21, no. 8, pp. 1405–1423, 2006.
- S. P. Zhang, L. G. Shan, Z. R. Tian, Y. Zheng, L. Y. Shi, and D. S. Zhang, “Study of enzyme biosensor based on carbon nanotubes modified electrode for detection of pesticides residue,” Chinese Chemical Letters, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 592–594, 2008.
- C. E. Banks, T. J. Davies, G. G. Wildgoose, and R. G. Compton, “Electrocatalysis at graphite and carbon nanotube modified electrodes: edge-plane sites and tube ends are the reactive sites,” Chemical Communications, no. 7, pp. 829–841, 2005.
- P. D. Boyer, H. A. Lordy, and K. Murback, The Enzymes, vol. 7, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1963.