- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 768535, 8 pages
Influence of Different Carboxylic Acid Ligands on Luminescent Properties of Eu(Lc)3phen (Lc = MAA, AA, BA, SA) Complexes
College of Materials Science and Engineering, Nanjing University of Technology, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210009, China
Received 27 September 2012; Accepted 28 December 2012
Academic Editor: Su Chen
Copyright © 2013 Jing Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. Liu, S. Gao, L. Wang, L. Shen, J. Jiang, and J. Gao, “Synthesis, luminescent properties, and theoretical study of novel Sm3+ and Dy3+ complexes containing β-diketone and 1,10-phenanthroline,” Rare Metals, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 28–32, 2011.
- Q. P. Li and B. Yan, “Multi-walled carbon nanotube-based ternary rare earth (Eu3+, Tb3+) hybrid materials with organically modified silica-oxygen bridge,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, vol. 380, no. 1, pp. 67–74, 2012.
- T. J. Mooibroek, P. Gamez, A. Pevec et al., “Efficient, stable, tunable, and easy to synthesize, handle and recycle luminescent materials: [H2NMe2]3[Ln(III)(2,6-dipicolinolate)3] (Ln = Eu, Tb, or its solid solutions),” Dalton Transactions, vol. 39, no. 28, pp. 6483–6487, 2010.
- S. I. Weissman, “Intramolecular energy transfer the fluorescence of complexes of Europium,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 214–217, 1942.
- P. Shukla, V. Sudarsan, R. K. Vatsa, S. K. Nayak, and S. Chattopadhyay, “Effect of symmetric substitution on the phenyl groups of Eu3+-dibenzoyl methane complexes on their luminescence properties,” Journal of Luminescence, vol. 130, no. 10, pp. 1952–1957, 2010.
- X. Zhao, K. Huang, F. Jiao, Z. Li, and X. Peng, “Fluorescence enhancement and cofluorescence in complexes of terbium(III) with trimellitic acid,” Rare Metals, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 144–149, 2006.
- Y.-J. Gu, B. Yan, and Y.-Y. Li, “Ternary europium mesoporous polymeric hybrid materials Eu(β-diketonate)3pvpd-SBA-15(16): host-guest construction, characterization and photoluminescence,” Journal of Solid State Chemistry, vol. 190, pp. 36–44, 2012.
- M. Hilder, P. C. Junk, U. H. Kynast, and M. M. Lezhnina, “Spectroscopic properties of lanthanoid benzene carboxylates in the solid state: part 1,” Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A, vol. 202, no. 1, pp. 10–20, 2009.
- N. Kerbellec, D. Kustaryono, V. Haquin, M. Etienne, C. Daiguebonne, and O. Guillou, “An unprecedented family of lanthanide-containing coordination polymers with highly tunable emission properties,” Inorganic Chemistry, vol. 48, no. 7, pp. 2837–2843, 2009.
- B. Li, Q. Y. Chen, Y. C. Wang, J. Huang, and Y. Li, “Synthesis, characterization and fluorescence studies of a novel europium complex based sensor,” Journal of Luminescence, vol. 130, no. 12, pp. 2413–2417, 2010.
- Y. Chen, J. Zhang, L. Zhang, P. Han, L. Wang, and Q. Zhang, “Synthesis and co-luminescence properties of Tb3+-methacrylic acid-1, 10-phenanthroline complexes doped with Eu3+ ions,” Rare Metals, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 479–483, 2011.
- M. Pope, H. P. Kallmann, and P. Magnante, “Electroluminescence in organic crystals,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 38, no. 8, pp. 2042–2043, 1963.
- L. M. Zhao and B. Yan, “Novel polymer-inorganic hybrid materials fabricated with in situ composition and luminescent properties,” Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, vol. 353, no. 52-54, pp. 4654–4659, 2007.
- Y. Xu, H. Wang, C. L. Song, H. F. Zhou, and B. S. Xu, “Synthesis and luminescence characteristics of near-white light-emitting copolymer,” Chinese Journal of Luminescence, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 274–278, 2010.
- Y. Luo, S. Li, J. Li, X. Chen, and R. Tang, “Synthesis, fluorescence properties of Tb(III) complexes with novel mono-substituted β-diketone ligands,” Journal of Rare Earths, vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 671–675, 2010.
- W. G. Quirino, C. Legnani, M. Cremona, P. P. Lima, S. A. Junior, and O. L. Malta, “White OLED using β-diketones rare earth binuclear complex as emitting layer,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 494, no. 1-2, pp. 23–27, 2006.
- G. W. Lü, Y. Li, W. H. Li, Y. Z. Xu, and W. M. Du, “The luminescence character of Eu complexes with derivatives of benzoic acid and different second ligands,” Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 307–310, 2003.
- D. Liu, C. Bao, Y. Zhao, and A. Wu, “Synthesis and luminescence properties of rare earth and organic ligands ternary complexes,” China Light & Lighting, vol. 7, pp. 5–9, 1998.
- L. Yu and H. Liu, “The progress of photoluminescent properties of rare-earth-ions-doped phosphate one-dimensional nanocrystals,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2010, Article ID 461309, 6 pages, 2010.
- W. J. Chai, W. X. Li, X. J. Sun, T. Ren, and X. Y. Shi, “Fluorescence enhancement of lanthanide(III) perchlorate by 1,10-phenanthroline in bis(benzoylmethyl) sulfoxide complexes and luminescence mechanism,” Journal of Luminescence, vol. 131, no. 2, pp. 225–230, 2011.
- X. Liu, J. Jiang, S. Yong, Y. Guo, K. Yang, and L. Wang, “Synthesis and fluorescence properties of Eu(III), Tb(III) and Sm(III) with beta-diketone and 2, 2'-bipyridine,” Journal of Rare Earths, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 520–523, 2012.
- V. Divya, R. O. Freire, and M. L. P. Reddy, “Tuning of the excitation wavelength from UV to visible region in Eu3+-β-diketonate complexes: comparison of theoretical and experimental photophysical properties,” Dalton Transactions, vol. 40, no. 13, pp. 3257–3268, 2011.
- S. V. Eliseeva and J.-C. G. Bünzli, “Lanthanide luminescence for functional materials and bio-sciences,” Chemical Society Reviews, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 189–227, 2010.
- S. Sato and M. Wada, “Relations between intr-amolecular energy transfer efficiencies and triplet state inrare earth β-diketone chelates,” Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Japan, vol. 43, no. 7, pp. 1955–1962, 1970.
- Y. Ruan, Q. Xiao, W. Luo, R. Li, and X. Chen, “Optical properties and luminescence dynamics of Eu3+-doped terbium orthophosphate nanophosphors,” Nanotechnology, vol. 22, no. 27, Article ID 275701, 2011.
- X. Wang, Q. Yan, P. Chu et al., “Analysis on fluorescence of dual excitable Eu(TTA)3DPBT in toluene solution and PMMA,” Journal of Luminescence, vol. 131, no. 8, pp. 1719–1723, 2011.
- S. Fang, C. Wang, M. Hu et al., “Preparation and characterization of a series of novel -complex-polyurethane acrylate materials based on mixed 6-hydroxy-1-naphthoate and 1, 10-phenanthroline ligands,” Journal of Applied Polymer Science, vol. 125, no. 5, pp. 3404–3409, 2012.