- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 790323, 9 pages
Optimal Size of Gold Nanoparticles for Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy under Different Conditions
Department of Chemistry, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL 33620, USA
Received 29 November 2012; Accepted 13 May 2013
Academic Editor: Jun Li
Copyright © 2013 Seongmin Hong and Xiao Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [18 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Seongmin Hong, and Xiao Li, “One step surface modification of gold nanoparticles for surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 287, pp. 318–322, 2013.
- Syuhei Nitta, Atsushi Yamamoto, Masahiro Kurita, Ryuichi Arakawa, and Hideya Kawasaki, “Gold-Decorated Titania Nanotube Arrays as Dual-Functional Platform for Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy and Surface-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization Mass Spectrometry,” Acs Applied Materials & Interfaces, vol. 6, no. 11, pp. 8387–8395, 2014.
- Yongjun Bao, Bin Zhao, Dongjie Hou, Junsong Liu, Fei Wang, Xin Wang, and Tian Cui, “The redshift of surface plasmon resonance of colloidal gold nanoparticles induced by pressure with diamond anvil cell,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 115, no. 22, pp. 223503, 2014.
- Da-Young Hong, Seong Kyu Kim, and Young-Uk Kwon, “Synergistic Effects between Gold Nanoparticles and Nanostructured Platinum Film in Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, pp. 150918115139004, 2015.
- Brett W Boote, Rafael Augusto Alves Ferreira, Wongi Jang, Hongsik Byun, and Jun-Hyun Kim, “Sub-100 nm anisotropic gold nanoparticles as surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy substrates,” Nanotechnology, vol. 26, no. 34, pp. 345701, 2015.
- Lucas A. Lane, Ximei Qian, and Shuming Nie, “SERS Nanoparticles in Medicine: From Label-Free Detection to Spectroscopic Tagging,” Chemical Reviews, pp. 150827155936004, 2015.
- S W Botchway, J A Coulter, and F J Currell, “ Imaging intracellular and systemic in vivo gold nanoparticles to enhance radiotherapy ,” The British Journal of Radiology, vol. 88, no. 1054, pp. 20150170, 2015.
- Emilie Mas, Anne Barden, Valerie Burke, Lawrence J. Beilin, Gerald F. Watts, Rae-Chi Huang, Ian B. Puddey, Ashley B. Irish, and Trevor A. Mori, “A randomized controlled trial of the effects of n-3 fatty acids on resolvins in chronic kidney disease,” Clinical Nutrition, 2015.
- Haley M. Simpson, Rashid Z. Khan, Chang Song, Deva Sharma, Kavitha Sadashivaiah, Aki Furusawa, Xinyue Liu, Sushma Nagaraj, Naomi Sengamalay, Lisa Sadzewicz, Luke J. Tallon, Qing C. Chen, Ferenc Livak, Aaron P. Rapoport, Amy Kimball, and Arnob Banerjee, “Concurrent Mutations in ATM and Genes Associated with Common gamma Chain Signaling in Peripheral T Cell Lymphoma,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 11, 2015.
- Kayeong Shin, Jaeyeong Choi, Jun-Haeng Cho, Moon-Young Yoon, Seungho Lee, and Hoeil Chung, “Feasibility of asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation as a method for detecting protective antigen by direct recognition of size-increased target-,” Journal Of Chromatography A, vol. 1422, pp. 239–246, 2015.
- Peter Owens, Nigel Phillipson, Jayakumar Perumal, Gerard O’Connor, and Malini Olivo, “Sensing of p53 and EGFR Biomarkers Using High Efficiency SERS Substrates,” Biosensors, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 664–677, 2015.
- Jianfeng Guo, Mark J. Armstrong, Caitriona M. O'Driscoll, Justin D. Holmes, and Kamil Rahme, “Positively charged, surfactant-free gold nanoparticles for nucleic acid delivery,” Rsc Advances, vol. 5, no. 23, pp. 17862–17871, 2015.
- JooYoung Choi, Sharon J. H. Martin, Ralph A. Tripp, S. Mark Tompkins, and Richard A. Dluhy, “Detection of neuraminidase stalk motifs associated with enhanced N1 subtype influenza A virulence via Raman spectroscopy,” Analyst, vol. 140, no. 22, pp. 7748–7760, 2015.
- Nathan D. Israelsen, Cynthia Hanson, and Elizabeth Vargis, “Nanoparticle Properties and Synthesis Effects on Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering Enhancement Factor: An Introduction,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2015, pp. 1–12, 2015.
- Kayeong Shin, Jun-Haeng Cho, Moon-Young Yoon, and Hoeil Chung, “Use of Multiple Peptide-Based SERS Probes Binding to Different Epitopes on a Protein Biomarker To Improve Detection Sensitivity,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 88, no. 7, pp. 3465–3470, 2016.
- R. A. Harris, M. Mlambo, and P. S. Mdluli, “Qualitative analysis of some alkanethiols on Au nanoparticles during SERS,” Rsc Advances, vol. 6, no. 15, pp. 12131–12142, 2016.
- Javier E. L. Villa, and Ronei J. Poppi, “A portable SERS method for the determination of uric acid using a paper-based substrate and multivariate curve resolution,” Analyst, vol. 141, no. 6, pp. 1966–1972, 2016.
- J. Prinz, C. Heck, L. Ellerik, V. Merk, and I. Bald, “DNA origami based Au-Ag-core-shell nanoparticle dimers with single-molecule SERS sensitivity,” Nanoscale, vol. 8, no. 10, pp. 5612–5620, 2016.