- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 790323, 9 pages
Optimal Size of Gold Nanoparticles for Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy under Different Conditions
Department of Chemistry, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL 33620, USA
Received 29 November 2012; Accepted 13 May 2013
Academic Editor: Jun Li
Copyright © 2013 Seongmin Hong and Xiao Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Seongmin Hong, and Xiao Li, “One step surface modification of gold nanoparticles for surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 287, pp. 318–322, 2013.
- Syuhei Nitta, Atsushi Yamamoto, Masahiro Kurita, Ryuichi Arakawa, and Hideya Kawasaki, “Gold-Decorated Titania Nanotube Arrays as Dual-Functional Platform for Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy and Surface-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization Mass Spectrometry,” Acs Applied Materials & Interfaces, vol. 6, no. 11, pp. 8387–8395, 2014.
- Yongjun Bao, Bin Zhao, Dongjie Hou, Junsong Liu, Fei Wang, Xin Wang, and Tian Cui, “The redshift of surface plasmon resonance of colloidal gold nanoparticles induced by pressure with diamond anvil cell,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 115, no. 22, pp. 223503, 2014.
- Brett W Boote, Rafael Augusto Alves Ferreira, Wongi Jang, Hongsik Byun, and Jun-Hyun Kim, “Sub-100 nm anisotropic gold nanoparticles as surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy substrates,” Nanotechnology, vol. 26, no. 34, pp. 345701, 2015.
- Lucas A. Lane, Ximei Qian, and Shuming Nie, “SERS Nanoparticles in Medicine: From Label-Free Detection to Spectroscopic Tagging,” Chemical Reviews, pp. 150827155936004, 2015.
- Jianfeng Guo, Mark J. Armstrong, Caitriona M. O'Driscoll, Justin D. Holmes, and Kamil Rahme, “Positively charged, surfactant-free gold nanoparticles for nucleic acid delivery,” Rsc Advances, vol. 5, no. 23, pp. 17862–17871, 2015.
- Nathan D. Israelsen, Cynthia Hanson, and Elizabeth Vargis, “Nanoparticle Properties and Synthesis Effects on Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering Enhancement Factor: An Introduction,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2015, pp. 1–12, 2015.