- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 792875, 7 pages
Thermoelectric Properties of Carbon Nanotube and Nanofiber Based Ethylene-Octene Copolymer Composites for Thermoelectric Devices
1Polymer Centre, Faculty of Technology, T. Bata University, T.G.M. 275, 762 72 Zlin, Czech Republic
2Centre of Polymer Systems, University Institute, T. Bata University, Nad Ovcirnou 3685, 760 01 Zlin, Czech Republic
3Institute of Hydrodynamics, Academy of Sciences, Pod Patankou 5, 166 12 Prague 6, Czech Republic
4Deptartment of Polymer Engineering, Faculty of Technology, T. Bata University in Zlin, T.G.M. 275, 762 72 Zlin, Czech Republic
Received 12 June 2013; Revised 30 August 2013; Accepted 31 August 2013
Academic Editor: Jung-Kun Lee
Copyright © 2013 P. Slobodian et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chin-Guo Kuo, Yuan-Tai Hsieh, Cheng-Fu Yang, Ching-Ho Huang, and Chia-Ying Yen, “Growth of Anodic Aluminum Oxide Templates and the Application in Fabrication of the BiSbTe-Based Thermoelectric Nanowires,” International Journal of Photoenergy, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Ting Li, Li-Feng Ma, Rui-Ying Bao, Guo-Qiang Qi, Wei Yang, Bang-Hu Xie, and Ming-Bo Yang, “A new approach to construct segregated structures in thermoplastic polyolefin elastomers towards improved conductive and mechanical properties,” J. Mater. Chem. A, vol. 3, no. 10, pp. 5482–5490, 2015.