- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 801850, 11 pages
Carbon Nanotube-Epoxy Nanocomposites: Correlation and Integration of Dynamic Impedance, Dielectric, and Mechanical Analyses
1Division of Mechanical, Medical and Aerospace Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences, University of Surrey, Guildford, Surrey GU2 7XH, UK
2Department of Electronic Engineering, University of Surrey, Advanced Technology Institute (ATI), Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences and Guildford, Surrey GU2 7XH, UK
Received 26 September 2012; Accepted 23 December 2012
Academic Editor: Jinquan Wei
Copyright © 2013 O. Moudam et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chunhong Lei, and Constantina Lekakou, “Activated carbon-carbon nanotube nanocomposite coatings for supercapacitor applications,” Surface & Coatings Technology, vol. 232, pp. 326–330, 2013.
- C.L. Poh, M. Mariatti, M.N. Ahmad Fauzi, Othman Sidek, T.P. Chuah, and S.C. Chow, “Dielectric properties of surface treated multi-walled carbon nanotube/epoxy thin film composites,” Composites Part B: Engineering, 2015.