- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 815925, 4 pages
Solid-State Synthesis and Thermoelectric Properties of Mg2+xSi0.7Sn0.3Sbm
1Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Korea National University of Transportation, Chungju, Chungbuk 380-702, Republic of Korea
2School of Energy, Materials and Chemical Engineering, Korea University of Technology and Education, Cheonan, Chungnam 330-708, Republic of Korea
3Energy and Environmental Materials Division, Korea Institute of Ceramic Engineering and Technology, Seoul 153-801, Republic of Korea
Received 29 May 2013; Revised 1 August 2013; Accepted 7 August 2013
Academic Editor: Hyung-Ho Park
Copyright © 2013 Sin-Wook You et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mohamed Bashir Ali Bashir, Suhana Mohd Said, Mohd Faizul Mohd Sabri, Dhafer Abdulameer Shnawah, and Mohamed Hamid Elsheikh, “Recent advances on Mg2Si1−xSnx materials for thermoelectric generation,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 37, pp. 569–584, 2014.
- M. de la L. Olvera, T. V. K. Karthik, Enrique Campos González, Juan Reyes Gómez, Lorenzo Gildo Ortiz, Héctor Guillén Bonilla, and Jaime Santoyo Salazar, “Low-Temperature Synthesis and Gas Sensitivity of Perovskite-Type LaCoO3 Nanoparticles,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Weishu Liu, Hee Seok Kim, Shuo Chen, Qing Jie, Bing Lv, Mengliang Yao, Zhensong Ren, Cyril P. Opeil, Stephen Wilson, Ching-Wu Chu, and Zhifeng Ren, “ n-type thermoelectric material Mg 2 Sn 0.75 Ge 0.25 for high power generation ,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol. 112, no. 11, pp. 3269–3274, 2015.
- Jing Shuai, Yumei Wang, Zihang Liu, Hee Seok Kim, Jun Mao, Jiehe Sui, and Zhifeng Ren, “Enhancement of thermoelectric performance of phase pure Zintl compounds Ca1-xYbxZn2Sb2, Ca1-xEuxZn2Sb2, and Eu1-xYbxZn2Sb2 by mechanical alloying and hot pressing,” Nano Energy, 2016.