- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 815925, 4 pages
Solid-State Synthesis and Thermoelectric Properties of Mg2+xSi0.7Sn0.3Sbm
1Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Korea National University of Transportation, Chungju, Chungbuk 380-702, Republic of Korea
2School of Energy, Materials and Chemical Engineering, Korea University of Technology and Education, Cheonan, Chungnam 330-708, Republic of Korea
3Energy and Environmental Materials Division, Korea Institute of Ceramic Engineering and Technology, Seoul 153-801, Republic of Korea
Received 29 May 2013; Revised 1 August 2013; Accepted 7 August 2013
Academic Editor: Hyung-Ho Park
Copyright © 2013 Sin-Wook You et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Akasaka, T. Iida, T. Nemoto et al., “Non-wetting crystal growth of Mg2Si by vertical Bridgman method and thermoelectric characteristics,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 304, no. 1, pp. 196–201, 2007.
- Z. Du, T. Zhu, and X. Zhao, “Enhanced thermoelectric properties of Mg2Si0.58Sn0.42 compounds by Bi doping,” Materials Letters, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 76–78, 2012.
- Q. Zhang, J. He, T. J. Zhu, S. N. Zhang, X. B. Zhao, and T. M. Tritt, “High figures of merit and natural nanostructures in Mg2Si0.4Sn0.6 based thermoelectric materials,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 93, no. 10, Article ID 102109, 3 pages, 2008.
- W. Liu, Q. Zhang, X. Tang, H. Li, and J. Sharp, “Thermoelectric properties of Sb-doped Mg2Si0.3Sn0.7,” Journal of Electronic Materials, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 1062–1066, 2011.
- J.-I. Tani and H. Kido, “Thermoelectric properties of Bi-doped Mg2Si semiconductors,” Physica B, vol. 364, no. 1–4, pp. 218–224, 2005.
- J.-I. Tani and H. Kido, “Thermoelectric properties of P-doped Mg2Si semiconductors,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics A, vol. 46, no. 6, pp. 3309–3314, 2007.
- V. K. . Zaitsev, M. I. Fedorov, A. T. Burkov et al., “Some features of the conduction band structure, transport and optical properties of n-type Mg2Si-Mg2Sn alloys,” in Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Thermoelectrics, pp. 151–154, 2002.
- M. I. Fedorov, D. A. Pshenary-Severin, V. K. Zaitsev, S. Sano, and M. V. Vedernikov, “Features of conduction mechanism in n-type solid solutions,” in Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Thermoelectrics, pp. 142–145, 2003.
- W. Liu, X. Tang, H. Li, J. Sharp, X. Zhou, and C. Uher, “Optimized thermoelectric properties of Sb-doped through adjustment of the Mg content,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 23, no. 23, pp. 5256–5263, 2011.
- W. Liu, X. F. Tang, H. Li, K. Yin, J. Sharp, and X. Y. Zhou, “Enhanced thermoelectric properties of n-type due to nano-sized Sn-rich precipitates and an optimized electron concentration,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 22, no. 27, pp. 13653–13661, 2012.
- S. Wang and N. Mingo, “Improved thermoelectric properties of nanoparticle-in-alloy materials,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 94, no. 20, Article ID 203109, 3 pages, 2009.
- Q. Zhang, X. B. Zhao, H. Yin, and T. J. Zhu, “Thermoelectric performance of compounds,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 464, no. 1-2, pp. 9–12, 2008.
- C. Kittel, Introduction to Solid State Physics, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 6th edition, 1986.