- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 821071, 5 pages
The Preparation of Carbon Nanotube/MnO2 Composite Fiber and Its Application to Flexible Micro-Supercapacitor
1Shanghai Engineering Research Center of Aquatic-Product Processing & Preservation, College of Food Science and Technology, Shanghai Ocean University, Shanghai 201306, China
2Laboratory of Advanced Materials, Fudan University, Shanghai 200438, China
Received 3 January 2013; Revised 26 January 2013; Accepted 28 January 2013
Academic Editor: Tao Chen
Copyright © 2013 Li Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Y. Chun, Y. Oh, J. Rho et al., “Highly conductive, printable and stretchable composite films of carbon nanotubes and silver,” Nature Nanotechnology, vol. 5, no. 12, pp. 853–857, 2010.
- S. Hong and S. Myung, “Nanotube electronics: a flexible approach to mobility,” Nature Nanotechnology, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 207–208, 2007.
- T. Chen, Z. Cai, Z. Yang et al., “Nitrogen-doped carbon nanotube composite fiber with a core-sheath structure for novel electrodes,” Advanced Materials, vol. 23, no. 40, pp. 4620–4625, 2011.
- Q. Cao, S. H. Hur, Z. T. Zhu et al., “Highly bendable, transparent thin-film transistors that use carbon-nanotube-based conductors and semiconductors with elastomeric dielectrics,” Advanced Materials, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 304–309, 2006.
- L. Nyholm, G. Nyström, A. Mihranyan, and M. Strømme, “Toward flexible polymer and paper-based energy storage devices,” Advanced Materials, vol. 23, no. 33, pp. 3751–3769, 2011.
- L. Li, Z. Yang, H. Gao et al., “Vertically aligned and penetrated carbon nanotube/polymer composite film and promising electronic applications,” Advanced Materials, vol. 23, no. 32, pp. 3730–3735, 2011.
- R. H. Baughman, A. A. Zakhidov, and W. A. de Heer, “Carbon nanotubes: The route toward applications,” Science, vol. 297, no. 5582, pp. 787–792, 2002.
- H. Peng, “Aligned carbon nanotube/polymer composite films with robust flexibility, high transparency, and excellent conductivity,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 130, no. 1, pp. 42–43, 2008.
- H. Peng, M. Jain, D. E. Peterson, Y. Zhu, and Q. Jia, “Composite carbon nanotube/silica fibers with improved mechanical strengths and electrical conductivities,” Small, vol. 4, no. 11, pp. 1964–1967, 2008.
- Y. Luo, X. Wang, M. He, X. Li, and H. Chen, “Synthesis of high-quality carbon nanotube arrays without the assistance of water,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2012, Article ID 542582, 5 pages, 2012.
- Y. Luo, Z. Gong, M. He, X. Wang, Z. Tang, and H. Chen, “Fabrication of high-quality carbon nanotube fibers for optoelectronic applications,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, vol. 97, pp. 78–82, 2012.
- H. Peng, M. Jain, Q. Li, D. E. Peterson, Y. Zhu, and Q. Jia, “Vertically aligned pearl-like carbon nanotube arrays for fiber spinning,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 130, no. 4, pp. 1130–1131, 2008.
- L. Li, L. Zhang, J. Ren et al., “Intriguing hybrid nanotubes with tunable structures,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 516, no. 4–6, pp. 204–207, 2011.
- Z. Yang, X. Sun, X. Chen et al., “Dependence of structures and properties of carbon nanotube fibers on heating treatment,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 21, no. 36, pp. 13772–13775, 2011.
- Y. Hou, Y. Cheng, T. Hobson, and J. Liu, “Design and synthesis of hierarchical MnO2 nanospheres/carbon nanotubes/conducting polymer ternary composite for high performance electrochemical electrodes,” Nano Letters, vol. 10, no. 7, pp. 2727–2733, 2010.
- M. Toupin, T. Brousse, and D. Bélanger, “Charge storage mechanism of MnO2 electrode used in aqueous electrochemical capacitor,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 16, no. 16, pp. 3184–3190, 2004.
- P. Simon and Y. Gogotsi, “Materials for electrochemical capacitors,” Nature Materials, vol. 7, no. 11, pp. 845–854, 2008.
- Y. Wang, H. Liu, X. Sun, and I. Zhitomirsky, “Manganese dioxide-carbon nanotube nanocomposites for electrodes of electrochemical supercapacitors,” Scripta Materialia, vol. 61, no. 11, pp. 1079–1082, 2009.