- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 838191, 6 pages
Surface Plasmon Resonance in Periodic Hexagonal Lattice Arrays of Silver Nanodisks
1School of Materials Science and Engineering, and Anhui Key Laboratory of Metal Materials and Processing, Anhui University of Technology, Ma-An-Shan, Anhui 243002, China
2Key Laboratory of Materials Physics, Anhui Key Laboratory of Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology, Institute of Solid State Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Hefei, Anhui 230031, China
3College of Science, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Nanjing 210016, China
Received 30 November 2012; Accepted 18 January 2013
Academic Editor: Yue Li
Copyright © 2013 Jinlian Hu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- U. Kreibig and M. Vollmer, Optical Properties of Metal Clusters, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1995.
- J. Hu, L. Chen, Z. Lian et al., “Deep-ultraviolet-blue-light surface plasmon resonance of Al and Alcore/Al2O3shell in spherical and cylindrical nanostructures,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 116, no. 29, pp. 15584–15590, 2012.
- Y. Li, N. Koshizaki, H. Wang, and Y. Shimizu, “Untraditional approach to complex hierarchical periodic arrays with trinary stepwise architectures of micro-, submicro-, and nanosized structures based on binary colloidal crystals and their fine structure enhanced properties,” ACS Nano, vol. 5, no. 12, pp. 9403–9412, 2011.
- J. Hu, L. Wang, W. Cai et al., “Smart and reversible surface plasmon resonance responses to various atmospheres for silver nanoparticles loaded in mesoporous SiO2,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 113, no. 44, pp. 19039–19045, 2009.
- J. Hu, P. Liu, and L. Chen, “Comparison of surface plasmon resonance responses to dry/wet air for Ag, Cu, and Au/SiO2,” Applied Optics, vol. 51, no. 9, pp. 1357–1360, 2012.
- N. A. Cinel, S. Bütün, and E. Özbay, “Electron Beam Lithography designed silver nanodisks used as label free nano-biosensors based on Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance,” Optics Express, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 2587–2597, 2012.
- Y. Nishijima, L. Rosa, and S. Juodkazis, “Surface plasmon resonances in periodic and random patterns of gold nano-disks for broadband light harvesting,” Optics Express, vol. 20, no. 10, pp. 11466–11477, 2012.
- G. Liu, Y. Li, G. Duan, J. Wang, C. Liang, and W. Cai, “Tunable surface plasmon resonance and strong SERS performances of Au opening-nanoshell ordered arrays,” ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 1–5, 2012.
- G. Duan, F. Lv, W. Cai, Y. Luo, Y. Li, and G. Liu, “General synthesis of 2D ordered hollow sphere arrays based on nonshadow deposition dominated colloidal lithography,” Langmuir, vol. 26, no. 9, pp. 6295–6302, 2010.
- Z. F. Dai, Y. Li, G.T. Duan, L.C. Jia, and W.P. Cai, “Phase diagram, design of monolayer binary colloidal crystals, and their fabrication based on ethanol-assisted self-assembly at the air/water interface,” ACS Nano, vol. 6, no. 8, pp. 6706–6716, 2012.
- S. Yang, B. Cao, L. Kong, and Z. Wang, “Template-directed dewetting of a gold membrane to fabricate highly SERS-active substrates,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 21, no. 36, pp. 14031–14035, 2011.
- E. D. Palik, Handbook of Optical Constants of Solids, Academic, New York, NY, USA, 1985.
- B. Lamprecht, G. Schider, R. T. Lechner et al., “Metal nanoparticle gratings: influence of dipolar particle interaction on the plasmon resonance,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 84, no. 20, pp. 4721–4724, 2000.
- W. Khunsin, B. Brian, J. Dorfmüller et al., “Long-distance indirect excitation of nanoplasmonic resonances,” Nano Letters, vol. 11, no. 7, pp. 2765–2769, 2012.