- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 858935, 11 pages
Electrodeposition, Characterization, and Corrosion Stability of Nanostructured Anodic Oxides on New Ti-15Zr-5Nb Alloy Surface
Romanian Academy, Institute of Physical Chemistry “Ilie Murgulescu,” Splaiul Independentei 202, 060021 Bucharest, Romania
Received 11 February 2013; Accepted 20 March 2013
Academic Editor: Mohamed Bououdina
Copyright © 2013 Jose M. Calderon Moreno et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jose M. Calderon Moreno, Petre Osiceanu, Cora Vasilescu, Mihai Anastasescu, Silviu Iulian Drob, and Monica Popa, “Obtaining, structural and corrosion characterization of anodized nanolayers on Ti-20Zr alloy surface,” Surface & Coatings Technology, vol. 235, pp. 792–802, 2013.
- M. Popa, C. Vasilescu, J. M. Calderon Moreno, S. I. Drob, and M. V. Popa, “Surface characterisation and electrochemical stability of anodised new alloy in simulated physiological electrolytes,” Materials and Corrosion-Werkstoffe und Korrosion, vol. 65, no. 9, pp. 902–912, 2014.