- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 864985, 8 pages
Effect of Nano-Magnesium Hydride on the Thermal Decomposition Behaviors of RDX
1School of Chemical Engineering, Nanjing University of Science & Technology, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210094, China
2Shanghai Engineering Research Center of Magnesium Materials and Application, School of Materials Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai 200240, China
Received 10 December 2012; Revised 4 February 2013; Accepted 18 February 2013
Academic Editor: Kemin Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Miao Yao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. E. Matzek and H. C. Roehrs, “Stabilization of light metal hydride,” USP 3857922, 1974.
- J. P. Flynn, G. A. Lane, and J. J. Plomer, “Nitrocellulose propellant composition containing aluminum hydride,” USP 3844856, 1974.
- J. R. Hradel, “Enhanced organic explosives,” USP 3012868, 1961.
- A. A. Selezenev, V. N. Lashkov, and V. N. Lobanov, “Effect of Al/AlH3 and Mg/MgH2 components on detonation parameters of mixed explosives,” in Proceedings of the 12th Detonation Symposium, San Diego, Calif, USA, 2002.
- J. R. Ward, “MgH2 and Sr(NO3)2 pyrotechnic composition,” USP 4302259, 1981.
- J. X. Zou, X. Q. Zeng, Y. J. Ying, and W. J. Ding, “Preparation and hydrogen sorption properties of a nano-structured Mg based Mg-La-O composite,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 37, pp. 13067–13073, 2012.
- S. Phetsinorath, J. X. Zou, X. Q. Zeng, H. Q. Sun, and W. J. Ding, “Preparation and hydrogen storage properties of ultrafine pure Mg and Mg-Ti particles,” Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, vol. 22, no. 8, pp. 1849–1854, 2012.
- D. I. Townsend and J. C. Tou, “Thermal hazard evaluation by an accelerating rate calorimeter,” Thermochimica Acta, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 1–30, 1980.
- J. Huot, G. Liang, S. Boily, A. Van Neste, and R. Schulz, “Structural study and hydrogen sorption kinetics of ball-milled magnesium hydride,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 293, pp. 495–500, 1999.
- L. L. Liu, F. S. Li, C. L. Zhi, H. C. Song, and P. Li, “Effect of magnesium based hydrogen storage materials on the properties of composite solid propellant,” Chinese Journal of Energetic Materials, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 501–504, 2009.
- Z. R. Liu, Y. Liu, X. P. Fan, F. Q. Zhao, and C. M. Yin, “Thermal decomposition of rdx and hmx part i: characteristic values of thermal analysis,” Chinese Journal of Explosives and Propellants, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 63–72, 2004.
- T. B. Brill and P. J. Brush, “Condensed phase chemistry of explosives and propellants at high temperature: HMX, RDX and BAMO,” Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, vol. 339, pp. 377–385, 1992.
- S. F. Palopoli and T. B. Brill, “Thermal decomposition of energetic materials 52. On the foam zone and surface chemistry of rapidly decomposing HMX,” Combustion and Flame, vol. 87, no. 1, pp. 45–60, 1991.
- S. Bouaricha, J. Huot, D. Guay, and R. Schulz, “Reactivity during cycling of nanocrystalline Mg-based hydrogen storage compounds,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 27, no. 9, pp. 909–913, 2002.
- H. E. Kissinger, “Reaction kinetics in differential thermal analysis,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 29, no. 11, pp. 1702–1706, 1957.
- T. Ozawa, “A new method of analyzing thermogravimetric data,” Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Japan, vol. 38, no. 11, pp. 1881–1886, 1965.
- X. M. Qian, L. Liu, and C. G. Feng, “Calculating apparent activation energy of adiabatic decomposition process using pressure data,” Acta Physico, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 134–138, 2005.