- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 870254, 4 pages
A Flexible Blue Light-Emitting Diode Based on ZnO Nanowire/Polyaniline Heterojunctions
1School of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Shanghai 20093, China
2School of Materials Science and Engineering, East China University of Science and Technology, Shanghai 200235, China
Received 14 June 2013; Accepted 5 September 2013
Academic Editor: Wen Lei
Copyright © 2013 Y. Y. Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Chu, G. Wang, W. Zhou et al., “Electrically pumped waveguide lasing from ZnO nanowires,” Nature Nanotechnology, vol. 6, no. 8, pp. 506–510, 2011.
- E. Lai, W. Kim, and P. D. Yang, “Vertical nanowire array-based light emitting diodes,” Nano Research, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 123–128, 2008.
- X. W. Sun, J. Z. Huang, J. X. Wang, and Z. Xu, “A ZnO nanorod inorganic/organic heterostructure light-emitting diode emitting at 342 nm,” Nano Letters, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 1219–1223, 2008.
- R. Könenkamp, R. C. Word, and M. Godinez, “Ultraviolet electroluminescence from ZnO/polymer heterojunction light-emitting diodes,” Nano Letters, vol. 5, no. 10, pp. 2005–2008, 2005.
- M. Law, L. E. Greene, J. C. Johnson, R. Saykally, and P. Yang, “Nanowire dye-sensitized solar cells,” Nature Materials, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 455–459, 2005.
- Ü. Ozgur, D. Hofstetter, and H. Morkoç, “ZnO devices and applications: a review of current status and future prospects,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 98, no. 7, pp. 1255–1268, 2010.
- S. Zaman, A. Zainelabdin, G. Amin, O. Nur, and M. Willander, “Influence of the polymer concentration on the electroluminescence of ZnO nanorod/polymer hybrid light emitting diodes,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 112, no. 6, Article ID 064324, 6 pages, 2012.
- J. H. Jun, K. Cho, J. Yun, K. S. Suh, T. Kim, and S. Kim, “Enhancement of electrical characteristics of electrospun Polyaniline nanofibers by embedding the nanofibers with Ga-doped ZnO nanoparticles,” Organic Electronics, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 445–451, 2008.
- J. Kim, S. Park, and N. F. Scherer, “Ultrafast dynamics of polarons in conductive polyaniline: comparison of primary and secondary doped forms,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 112, no. 49, pp. 15576–15587, 2008.
- D. P. Halliday, J. W. Gray, P. N. Adams, and A. P. Monkman, “Electrical and optical properties of a polymer semiconductor interface,” Synthetic Metals, vol. 102, no. 1-3, pp. 877–878, 1999.
- S. W. Lee, D. O. Cho, G. Panin, and T. W. Kang, “Vertical ZnO nanowires/Si contact light emitting diode,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 98, Article ID 093110, 3 pages, 2011.