- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 890197, 1 page
Nanostructured Materials for Lithium-Ion Batteries
1Key Laboratory for Micro-Nano Optoelectronic Devices of Ministry of Education, College of Physics and Microelectronics, Hunan University, Changsha 410082, China
2Materials Science and Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78712, USA
3Functional Nanomaterials Laboratory, Solar and Photovoltaics Engineering Research Center, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Thuwal 23955-6900, Saudi Arabia
4School of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Jinan, Jinan 250022, China
Received 13 May 2013; Accepted 13 May 2013
Copyright © 2013 Jianmin Ma et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sinem Sel, Ozgur Duygulu, Umit Kadiroglu, and Nesrin E. Machin, “Synthesis and Characterization of Nano-V2O5 by Flame Spray Pyrolysis, and its Cathodic Performance in Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries,” Applied Surface Science, 2014.
- A. V. Eletskii, V. Yu. Zitserman, and G. A. Kobzev, “Nanocarbon materials: Physicochemical and exploitation properties, synthesis methods, and enegretic applications,” High Temperature, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 130–150, 2015.