- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 902538, 7 pages
Review on the Synthesis and Applications of Nanomaterials
1College of Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Engineering, Nanyang Normal University, Nanyang, Henan 473061, China
2Center of Analysis and Testing, Nanyang Normal University, Nanyang, Henan 473061, China
Received 17 January 2013; Accepted 16 February 2013
Academic Editor: Jianmin Ma
Copyright © 2013 Xiaodi Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Junliang Chen, Huofeng Dai, Lubo Wang, Meiqin Hu, and Qinghua Xia, “New Insights into the Sorption and Detoxification of Chromium(VI) by Tetrae thylenepentamine Functionalized Nanosized Magnetic Polymer Adsorbents: Mech anism and pH Effect,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 52, no. 36, pp. 12723–12732, 2013.
- Huiting Qiao, Libin Wang, Jintao Han, Yingmao Chen, Daifa Wang, and Deyu Li, “The Mutual Beneficial Effect between Medical Imaging and Nanomedicine,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.