- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 902538, 7 pages
Review on the Synthesis and Applications of Nanomaterials
1College of Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Engineering, Nanyang Normal University, Nanyang, Henan 473061, China
2Center of Analysis and Testing, Nanyang Normal University, Nanyang, Henan 473061, China
Received 17 January 2013; Accepted 16 February 2013
Academic Editor: Jianmin Ma
Copyright © 2013 Xiaodi Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Haoyu Shen, Junliang Chen, Huofeng Dai, Lubo Wang, Meiqin Hu, and Qinghua Xia, “New Insights into the Sorption and Detoxification of Chromium(VI) by Tetraethylenepentamine Functionalized Nanosized Magnetic Polymer Adsorbents: Mechanism and pH Effect,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 52, no. 36, pp. 12723–12732, 2013.
- Huiting Qiao, Libin Wang, Jintao Han, Yingmao Chen, Daifa Wang, and Deyu Li, “The Mutual Beneficial Effect between Medical Imaging and Nanomedicine,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- X. Z. Zhang, R. Liu, K. Y. Chen, and M. X. Yao, “Pitting Corrosion Characterization of Wrought Stellite Alloys in Green Death Solution with Immersion Test and Extreme Value Analysis Model,” Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 1718–1725, 2014.
- Jie Li, Yang Chen, Shixiu Wei, Hongbo Wu, Chengjun Liu, Qiaoying Huang, Liuming Li, and Yanling Hu, “Tumor Necrosis Factor and Interleukin-6 Gene Polymorphisms and Endometriosis Risk in Asians: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis,” Annals of Human Genetics, vol. 78, no. 2, pp. 104–116, 2014.
- Kerstin A. Effenberger, David D. Anderson, Walter M. Bray, Beth E. Prichard, Nianchun Ma, Matthew S. Adams, Arun K. Ghosh, and Melissa S. Jurica, “Coherence between Cellular Responses and in Vitro Splicing Inhibition for the Anti-tumor Drug Pladienolide B and Its Analogs,” Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol. 289, no. 4, pp. 1938–1947, 2014.
- S. Sreehari Sastry, L. Tanuj Kumar, T. Vishwam, V. R. K. Murthy, S. Lakshminaryana, and Ha Sie Tiong, “Dielectric Studies on Fe3O4 Nanodoped --Alkyloxybenzoic Acids,” Advances in Condensed Matter Physics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Yufei Zhang, Mingze Ma, Jun Yang, Haiquan Su, Wei Huang, and Xiaochen Dong, “Selective synthesis of hierarchical mesoporous spinel NiCo2O4 for high-performance supercapacitors,” Nanoscale, vol. 6, no. 8, pp. 4303–4308, 2014.
- Zhenyu Wang, Yuefei Zhang, Yonghe Li, and Haoyu Fu, “Hierarchical porous NiCo2O4 nanograss arrays grown on Ni foam as electrode material for high-performance supercapacitors,” Rsc Advances, vol. 4, no. 39, pp. 20234–20238, 2014.
- Dandan Sun, and Xubo Lin, “Cholesterol affects C-60 translocation across lipid bilayers,” Soft Matter, vol. 10, no. 13, pp. 2160–2168, 2014.
- Zhiyuan Wang, Junwei Sha, Enzuo Liu, Chunnian He, Chunsheng Shi, Jiajun Li, and Naiqin Zhao, “A large ultrathin anatase TiO2 nanosheet/reduced graphene oxide composite with enhanced lithium storage capability,” Journal of Materials Chemistry A, vol. 2, no. 23, pp. 8893–8901, 2014.