- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 909786, 6 pages
All-Solution-Processed InGaO3(ZnO)m Thin Films with Layered Structure
1School of Advanced Materials Science and Engineering, Sungkyunkwan University, 2066 Seobu-ro, Jangan-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do 440-746, Republic of Korea
2Department of Mechanical Engineering, Yonsei University, Seoul 120-749, Republic of Korea
Received 14 June 2013; Revised 29 August 2013; Accepted 29 August 2013
Academic Editor: Chan Park
Copyright © 2013 Sung Woon Cho et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. S. Dresselhaus, G. Chen, M. Y. Tang et al., “New directions for low-dimensional thermoelectric materials,” Advanced Materials, vol. 19, no. 8, pp. 1043–1053, 2007.
- S. V. Faleev and F. Léonard, “Theory of enhancement of thermoelectric properties of materials with nanoinclusions,” Physical Review B, vol. 77, no. 21, Article ID 214304, 2008.
- J. He, J. R. Sootsman, S. N. Girard et al., “On the origin of increased phonon scattering in nanostructured pbte based thermoelectric materials,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 132, no. 25, pp. 8669–8675, 2010.
- G. Joshi, H. Lee, Y. Lan et al., “Enhanced thermoelectric figure-of-merit in nanostructured p-type silicon germanium bulk alloys,” Nano Letters, vol. 8, no. 12, pp. 4670–4674, 2008.
- I. Terasaki, Y. Sasago, and K. Uchinokura, “Large thermoelectric power in NaCo2O4 single crystals,” Physical Review B, vol. 56, no. 20, pp. R12685–R12687, 1997.
- M. Shikano and R. Funahashi, “Electrical and thermal properties of single-crystalline (Ca2CoO3)0.7CoO2 with a Ca3Co4O9 structure,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 82, no. 12, pp. 1851–1853, 2003.
- H. Ohta, S. Kim, Y. Mune et al., “Giant thermoelectric Seebeck coefficient of a two-dimensional electron gas in SrTiO3,” Nature Materials, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 129–134, 2007.
- H. Hiramatsu, W. S. Seo, and K. Koumoto, “Electrical and optical properties of radio-frequency-sputtered thin films of (ZnO)5In2O3,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 10, no. 10, pp. 3033–3039, 1998.
- J. L. F. Da Silva, Y. Yan, and S. H. Wei, “Rules of structure formation for the homologous InMO3(ZnO)n compounds,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 100, no. 25, Article ID 255501, 2008.
- K. Nomura, H. Ohta, K. Ueda, T. Kamiya, M. Hirano, and H. Hosono, “Thin-film transistor fabricated in single-crystalline transparent oxide semiconductor,” Science, vol. 300, no. 5623, pp. 1269–1272, 2003.
- K. Ueda, H. Tabata, and T. Kawai, “Ferromagnetism in LaFeO3-LaCrO3 superlattices,” Science, vol. 280, no. 5366, pp. 1064–1066, 1998.
- H. Ohta, K. Nomura, M. Orita et al., “Single-crystalline films of the homologous series InGaO3(ZnO)m grown by reactive solid-phase epitaxy,” Advanced Functional Materials, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 139–144, 2003.
- J. H. Kim, D. K. Seo, C. H. Ahn, S. W. Shin, H. H. Cho, and H. K. Cho, “Hybrid solution processed InGaO3(ZnO)m thin films with periodic layered structures and thermoelectric properties,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 22, no. 32, pp. 16312–16317, 2012.
- G. H. Kim, H. S. Shin, B. D. Ahn, K. H. Kim, W. J. Park, and H. J. Kim, “Formation mechanism of solution-processed nanocrystalline InGaZnO thin film as active channel layer in thin-film transistor,” Journal of the Electrochemical Society, vol. 156, no. 1, pp. H7–H9, 2009.
- M. Ohyama, H. Kozuka, and T. Yoko, “Sol-gel preparation of ZnO films with extremely preferred orientation along (002) plane from zinc acetate solution,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 306, no. 1, pp. 78–85, 1997.
- D. K. Seo, B. H. Kong, and H. K. Cho, “Composition controlled superlattice InGaO3(ZnO)m thin films by thickness of ZnO buffer layers and thermal treatment,” Crystal Growth and Design, vol. 10, no. 10, pp. 4638–4641, 2010.
- D. K. Seo, S. Shin, H. H. Cho, B. H. Kong, D. M. Whang, and H. K. Cho, “Drastic improvement of oxide thermoelectric performance using thermal and plasma treatments of the InGaZnO thin films grown by sputtering,” Acta Materialia, vol. 59, no. 17, pp. 6743–6750, 2011.
- Z. X. Huang, Z. A. Tang, J. Yu, and S. Bai, “Thermal conductivity of nanoscale polycrystalline ZnO thin films,” Physica B, vol. 406, no. 4, pp. 818–823, 2011.
- Y. Masuda, M. Ohta, W. S. Seo, W. Pitschke, and K. Koumoto, “Structure and thermoelectric transport properties of isoelectronically substituted (Zno)5In2O3,” Journal of Solid State Chemistry, vol. 150, no. 1, pp. 221–227, 2000.
- L. D. Zhao, Y. L. Pei, Y. Liu, D. Berardan, and N. Dragoe, “InFeZnO4 as promising thermal barrier coatings,” Journal of the American Ceramic Society, vol. 94, no. 6, pp. 1664–1666, 2011.