- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 986157, 4 pages
Morphology and Optical Property of ZnO Nanostructures Grown by Solvothermal Method: Effect of the Solution Pretreatment
1New Environmental Protection Key Laboratory of Jiangsu Province, Yancheng Institute of Technology, Yancheng 224051, China
2State Key Lab of Optoelectronic Materials and Technologies, School of Physics and Engineering, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou 510006, China
3School of Microelectronics and Solid-State Electronics, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Shahe Campus, Chengdu 610054, China
4Physics Department, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Received 1 April 2013; Accepted 23 July 2013
Academic Editor: Pathik Kumbhakar
Copyright © 2013 Wenhui Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. H. Huang, S. Mao, H. Feick et al., “Room-temperature ultraviolet nanowire nanolasers,” Science, vol. 292, no. 5523, pp. 1897–1899, 2001.
- P. D. Yang, H. Q. Yan, S. Mao, et al., “Controlled growth of ZnO nanowires and their optical properties,” Advanced Functional Materials, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 323–331, 2002.
- X. Wang, M. Y. Liao, Y. T. Zhong, et al., “ZnO hollow spheres with double-yolk egg structure for high-performance photocatalysts and photodetectors,” Advanced Materials, vol. 24, no. 25, pp. 3421–3425, 2012.
- Z. L. Wang and J. Song, “Piezoelectric nanogenerators based on zinc oxide nanowire arrays,” Science, vol. 312, no. 5771, pp. 243–246, 2006.
- J. H. He, J. J. Ke, P. H. Chang, et al., “Development of Ohmic nanocontacts via surface modification for nanowire-based electronic and optoelectronic devices: ZnO nanowires as an example,” Nanoscale, vol. 4, no. 11, pp. 3399–3404, 2012.
- Y. T. Shi, C. Zhu, L. Wang, et al., “Optimizing nanosheet-based ZnO hierarchical structure through ultrasonic-assisted precipitation for remarkable photovoltaic enhancement in quasi-solid dye-sensitized solar cells,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 22, no. 26, pp. 13097–13103, 2012.
- L. Wang, Y. Kang, X. Liu, S. Zhang, W. Huang, and S. Wang, “ZnO nanorod gas sensor for ethanol detection,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 162, no. 1, pp. 237–243, 2012.
- W. Zhang, W. Zhang, and J. Zhou, “Solvent thermal synthesis and gas-sensing properties of Fe-doped ZnO,” Journal of Materials Science, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 209–215, 2010.
- S. Z. Yang, L. F. Wang, X. Z. Tian, et al., “The piezotronic effect of Zinc oxide nanowires studied by in situ TEM,” Advanced Materials, vol. 24, no. 34, pp. 4676–4682, 2012.
- W. Zhang, W. Zhang, and X. Ma, “Tunable ZnO nanostructures for ethanol sensing,” Journal of Materials Science, vol. 44, no. 17, pp. 4677–4682, 2009.
- Y. Yang, G. Wang, and X. Li, “Water molecule-induced stiffening in ZnO nanobelts,” Nano Letters, vol. 11, no. 7, pp. 2845–2848, 2011.
- Z. Liang, H. Cui, K. Wang et al., “Morphology-controllable ZnO nanotubes and nanowires: synthesis, growth mechanism and hydrophobic property,” CrystEngComm, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 1723–1728, 2012.
- H. Li, Y. Zhang, and J. Wang, “ZnO nanosheets derived from surfactant-directed process: growth mechanism, and application in dye-sensitized solar cells,” Journal of the American Ceramic Society, vol. 95, no. 4, pp. 1241–1246, 2012.
- H. Yan, Z. Yu, K. Lu, Y. Zhang, and Z. Wei, “Self-assembly of graphenelike ZnO superstructured nanosheets and their application in hybrid photoconductors,” Small, vol. 7, no. 24, pp. 3472–3478, 2011.
- P. Li, Z. Wei, T. Wu, Q. Peng, and Y. Li, “Au-ZnO hybrid nanopyramids and their photocatalytic properties,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 133, no. 15, pp. 5660–5663, 2011.
- K. X. Yao, X. Liu, L. Zhao, H. C. Zeng, and Y. Han, “Site-specific growth of Au particles on ZnO nanopyramids under ultraviolet illumination,” Nanoscale, vol. 3, no. 10, pp. 4195–4200, 2011.
- C. Q. Zhu, B. A. Lu, Q. Su, et al., “A simple method for the preparation of hollow ZnO nanospheres for use as a high performance photocatalyst,” Nanoscale, vol. 4, no. 10, pp. 3060–3064, 2012.
- D. A. Firmansyah, S. Kim, K. Lee, R. Zahaf, Y. H. Kim, and D. Lee, “Microstructure-controlled aerosol-gel synthesis of ZnO quantum dots dispersed in SiO2 nanospheres,” Langmuir, vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 2890–2896, 2012.
- J. E. Stehr, S. L. Chen, S. Filippov, et al., “Defect properties of ZnO nanowires revealed from an optically detected magnetic resonance study,” Nanotechnology, vol. 24, no. 1, Article ID 015701, 2013.
- Q. Zhang, C. G. Tian, A. P. Wu, et al., “A facile one-pot route for the controllable growth of small sized and well-dispersed ZnO particles on GO-derived graphene,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 22, no. 23, pp. 11778–11784, 2012.
- J. Joo, B. Y. Chow, M. Prakash, E. S. Boyden, and J. M. Jacobson, “Face-selective electrostatic control of hydrothermal zinc oxide nanowire synthesis,” Nature Materials, vol. 10, no. 8, pp. 596–601, 2011.
- L. Sun, H. Shi, W. Li et al., “Lanthanum-doped ZnO quantum dots with greatly enhanced fluorescent quantum yield,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 22, no. 17, pp. 8221–8227, 2012.
- N. P. Herring, K. Abouzeid, M. B. Mohamed, J. Pinsk, and M. S. El-Shall, “Formation mechanisms of gold-zinc oxide hexagonal nanopyramids by heterogeneous nucleation using microwave synthesis,” Langmuir, vol. 27, no. 24, pp. 15146–15154, 2011.
- K. A. Alim, V. A. Fonoberov, M. Shamsa, and A. A. Balandin, “Micro-Raman investigation of optical phonons in ZnO nanocrystals,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 97, no. 12, Article ID 124313, pp. 1–5, 2005.
- A. J. Reddy, M. K. Kokila, H. Nagabhushana et al., “Combustion synthesis, characterization and Raman studies of ZnO nanopowders,” Spectrochimica Acta A, vol. 81, no. 1, pp. 53–58, 2011.