- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 130716, 7 pages
Characterization of the Nanoporous Template Using Anodic Alumina Method
1Institute of Microelectronics, Department of Electrical Engineering, National Cheng-Kung University, Tainan 701, Taiwan
2Department of Electronic Engineering, I-Shou University, Kaohsiung 840, Taiwan
Received 14 April 2014; Accepted 3 June 2014; Published 30 June 2014
Academic Editor: Chien-Jung Huang
Copyright © 2014 Mau-Phon Houng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. R. Martin, “Membrane-based synthesis of nanomaterials,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 8, no. 8, pp. 1739–1746, 1996.
- D. Routkevitch, A. A. Tager, J. Haruyama, D. Almawlawi, M. Moskovits, and J. M. Xu, “Nonlithographic nano-wire arrays: fabrication, physics, and device applications,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 43, no. 10, pp. 1646–1658, 1996.
- X. Wang and G.-R. Han, “Fabrication and characterization of anodic aluminum oxide template,” Microelectronic Engineering, vol. 66, no. 1–4, pp. 166–170, 2003.
- S. Ono, M. Saito, M. Ishiguro, and H. Asoh, “Controlling factor of self-ordering of anodic porous alumina,” Journal of the Electrochemical Society, vol. 151, no. 8, pp. 473–478, 2004.
- G. D. Sulka and K. G. Parkoła, “Temperature influence on well-ordered nanopore structures grown by anodization of aluminium in sulphuric acid,” Electrochimica Acta, vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 1880–1888, 2007.
- A. L. Friedman, D. Brittain, and L. Menon, “Roles of pH and acid type in the anodic growth of porous alumina,” Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 127, no. 15, Article ID 154717, 2007.
- J. S. King, C. W. Neff, C. J. Summers et al., “High-filling-fraction inverted ZnS opals fabricated by atomic layer deposition,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 83, no. 13, pp. 2566–2568, 2003.
- N. W. Liu, A. Datta, C. Y. Liu, and Y. L. Wang, “High-speed focused-ion-beam patterning for guiding the growth of anodic alumina nanochannel arrays,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 82, no. 8, pp. 1281–1283, 2003.
- O. Kluth, B. Rech, L. Houben et al., “Texture etched ZnO:Al coated glass substrates for silicon based thin film solar cells,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 351, no. 1-2, pp. 247–253, 1999.
- Z. Fang, Y. Wang, X. Peng, X. Liu, and C. Zhen, “Structural and optical properties of ZnO films grown on the AAO templates,” Materials Letters, vol. 57, no. 26-27, pp. 4187–4190, 2003.
- S. Z. Chu, K. Wada, S. Inoue, and S. Todoroki, “Formation and microstructures of anodic alumina films from aluminum sputtered on glass substrate,” Journal of the Electrochemical Society, vol. 149, no. 7, pp. B321–B327, 2002.
- K. Nielsch, J. Choi, K. Schwirn, R. B. Wehrspohn, and U. Gösele, “Self-ordering regimes of porous alumina: the 10% porosity rule,” Nano Letters, vol. 2, no. 7, 2002.
- C.-W. Wu, The effect of light current on amorphous thin film solar cell by the AAO/AZO front contact [M.S. thesis], National Cheng Kung University, 2010.
- K.-W. Lee, T.-H. Yang, W.-L. Lu, and M.-P. Houng, “Fabricating 20 cm × 20 cm porous template using anodic aluminum oxide,” Integrated Ferroelectrics, vol. 143, no. 1, pp. 47–57, 2013.