- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 289752, 6 pages
Improving Light Outcoupling Efficiency for OLEDs with Microlens Array Fabricated on Transparent Substrate
State Key Laboratory of Electronic Thin Films and Integrated Devices, School of Optoelectronic Information, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, Sichuan 610054, China
Received 23 October 2013; Accepted 23 December 2013; Published 12 January 2014
Academic Editor: Wen Lei
Copyright © 2014 Jun Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [56 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- D. Koensgen, D. Bruennert, S. Ungureanu, D. Sofroni, E.I. Braicu, J. Sehouli, A. Sümnig, S. Delogu, M. Zygmunt, P. Goyal, M. Evert, S. Olek, K.E. Biebler, and A. Mustea, “Polymorphism of the IL-8 gene and the risk of ovarian cancer,” Cytokine, 2014.
- Sang-Geon Park, and Tatsuo Mori, “High Efficiency Organic Light-Emitting Diode by Ag Anode Technique,” Ferroelectrics, vol. 473, no. 1, pp. 94–99, 2014.
- Min Won Lee, Siegfried Chicot, Chii-Chang Chen, Mahmoud Chakaroun, Getachew Ayenew, Alexis Fischer, and Azzedine Boudrioua, “Study of the Light Coupling Efficiency of OLEDs Using a Nanostructured Glass Substrate,” Journal of Nanoscience, vol. 2014, pp. 1–4, 2014.
- Rebecca Kohnken, Karthik M. Kodigepalli, and Li Wu, “Regulation of deoxynucleotide metabolism in cancer: novel mechanisms and therapeutic implications,” Molecular Cancer, vol. 14, no. 1, 2015.
- Tomasz Rejczak, and Tomasz Tuzimski, “Recent Trends in Sample Preparation and Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry for Pesticide Residue Analysis in Food and Related Matrixes,” Journal Of Aoac International, vol. 98, no. 5, pp. 1143–1162, 2015.
- Qianmin Ma, Rongxin Guo, Zhiman Zhao, Zhiwei Lin, and Kecheng He, “Mechanical properties of concrete at high temperature-A review,” Construction And Building Materials, vol. 93, pp. 371–383, 2015.
- R. Pujol-Borrell, M. Gimenez-Barcons, A. Marin-Sanchez, and R. Colobran, “Genetics of Graves' Disease: Special Focus on the Role of TSHR Gene,” Hormone And Metabolic Research, vol. 47, no. 10, pp. 753–766, 2015.
- Christian Paar, Annette Muetze, and Hendrik Kolbe, “Influence of Machine Integration on the Thermal Behavior of a PM Drive for Hybrid Electric Traction,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 51, no. 5, pp. 3914–3922, 2015.
- Xuan Jiang, Jinlu Shan, Nan Dai, Zhaoyang Zhong, Yi Qing, Yuxing Yang, Shiheng Zhang, Chongyi Li, Jiangdong Sui, Tao Ren, Mengxia Li, and Dong Wang, “Apurinic/apyrimidinic endonuclease 1 regulates angiogenesis in a transforming growth factor β-dependent manner in human osteosarcoma,” Cancer Science, 2015.
- Tao Shi, Zhihong Yao, Zifei Qin, Bo Ding, Yi Dai, and Xinsheng Yao, “Identification of absorbed constituents and metabolites in rat plasma after oral administration of Shen-Song-Yang-Xin using ultra-performance liquid c,” Biomedical Chromatography, vol. 29, no. 9, pp. 1440–1452, 2015.
- Xiao-Bo Gong, Shi-Jie You, Yuan Yuan, Jin-Na Zhang, Kai Sun, and Nan-Qi Ren, “Three-Dimensional Pseudocapacitive Interface for Enhanced Power Production in a Microbial Fuel Cell,” Chemelectrochem, vol. 2, no. 9, pp. 1307–1313, 2015.
- Hong Lin, Haiyan Fang, Jamie Wang, Qinghua Meng, Xuedong Dai, Sharon Wu, Jie Luo, Dan Pu, Libo Chen, Douglas Minick, Ken Arai, Emiri T. Mandeville, Eng Lo, Julie C. Holder, Tsu Tshen Chuang, and Jing Zhao, “Discovery of a novel 2,3,11,11a-tetrahydro-1H-pyrazino[1,2-b]isoquinoline-1,4(6H)-dione series promoting neurogenesis of human neural progenitor cells,” Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, vol. 25, no. 17, pp. 3748–3753, 2015.
- Chris Clemens, David Atkin, and Archana Krishnan, “The influence of biological and personality traits on gratifications obtained through online dating websites,” Computers In Human Behavior, vol. 49, pp. 120–129, 2015.
- Massimiliano Grazzini, Stefan Kallweit, Dirk Rathlev, and Marius Wiesemann, “Transverse-momentum resummation for vector-boson pair production at NNLL plus NNLO,” Journal Of High Energy Physics, no. 8, 2015.
- Yingying Qin, Xue Jiao, Joe Leigh Simpson, and Zi-Jiang Chen, “Genetics of primary ovarian insufficiency: new developments and opportunities,” Human Reproduction Update, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 787–808, 2015.
- Daniel H. Bedinger, and Sean H. Adams, “Metabolic, Anabolic, and Mitogenic Insulin Responses: A Tissue-Specific Perspective for Insulin Receptor Activators,” Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, 2015.
- Du Dongdong, Wang Jun, and Qiu Shanshan, “Analysis and test of splitting failure in the cutting process of cabbage root,” International Journal Of Agricultural And Biological Engineering, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 27–34, 2015.
- Tao Wang, Yan Xu, and Peng Hou, “Identifying novel biomarkers of gastric cancer through integration analysis of single nucleotide polymorphisms and gene expression profile,” International Journal Of Biological Markers, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. E321–E326, 2015.
- Man-Ho Oh, Kyle W. Bender, Sang Y. Kim, Xia Wu, Seulki Lee, Iii-Sup Nou, Raymond E. Zielinski, Steven D. Clouse, and Steven C. Huber, “Functional analysis of the BRI1 receptor kinase by Thr-for-Ser substitution in a regulatory autophosphorylation site,” Frontiers In Plant Science, vol. 6, 2015.
- A S B Wolff, A L Mitchell, H J Cordell, A Short, B Skinningsrud, W Ollier, K Badenhoop, G Meyer, A Falorni, O Kampe, D Undlien, S H S Pearce, and E S Husebye, “CTLA-4 as a genetic determinant in autoimmune Addison’s disease,” Genes and Immunity, 2015.
- Feng An, Xiuqing Cai, James Rookes, Guishui Xie, Zhi Zou, David Cahill, and Lingxue Kong, “Latex dilution reaction during the tapping flow course of Hevea brasiliensis and the effect of Ethrel stimulation,” Brazilian Journal Of Botany, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 211–221, 2015.
- Cheng-gui Miao, Dan Qin, Chuan-lai Du, Hua Ye, Wei-jing Shi, You-yi Xiong, Xiao-lin Zhang, Hao Yu, Jin-feng Dou, Shi-tang Ma, Mei-song Qin, Han-zhen Liu, Yan-xi Fang, Guo-liang Zhou, Jian-zhong Chen, Xu He, Cheng Huang, Yan Huang, Bing Zhang, Tong-wen Song, and Jun Li, “DNMT1 activates the canonical Wnt signaling in rheumatoid arthritis model rats via a crucial functional crosstalk between miR-152 and the DNMT1, MeCP2,” International Immunopharmacology, 2015.
- Ekrem M. Bilgin, and Ertug Kovanci, “Genetics of premature ovarian failure,” Current Opinion In Obstetrics & Gynecology, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 167–174, 2015.
- Shuhui Li, and Jian Wang, “Adaptive power-controllable orbital angular momentum (OAM) multicasting,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, 2015.
- Danzhen Pan, Yong Lin, Weimin Wu, Jingjiao Song, Ejuan Zhang, Chunchen Wu, Xinwen Chen, Kanghong Hu, Dongliang Yang, Yang Xu, and Mengji Lu, “Persistence of the Recombinant Genomes of Woodchuck Hepatitis Virus in the Mouse Model,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 5, 2015.
- Feng An, Zhi Zou, Xiuqing Cai, Jin Wang, James Rookes, Weifu Lin, David Cahill, and Lingxue Kong, “Regulation of HbPIP2;3, a Latex-Abundant Water Transporter, Is Associated with Latex Dilution and Yield in the Rubber Tree (Hevea brasiliensis Muell. ,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 4, 2015.
- Dan Li, Xuejiao Xie, Jie Wang, Yanjie Bian, Qingzhang Li, Xuejun Gao, and Chunmei Wang, “MiR-486 Regulates Lactation and Targets the PTEN Gene in Cow Mammary Glands,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 3, 2015.
- Shuhui Li, and Jian Wang, “Performance evaluation of analog signal transmission in an orbital angular momentum multiplexing system,” Optics Letters, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 760–763, 2015.
- Su Liu, Xiang-Jun Rao, Mao-Ye Li, Ming-Feng Feng, Meng-Zhu He, and Shi-Guang Li, “Identification of candidate chemosensory genes in the antennal transcriptome of Tenebrio molitor (Coleoptera: Tenebrionidae),” Comparative Biochemistry And Physiology D-Genomics & Proteomics, vol. 13, pp. 44–51, 2015.
- Jianjun Jiang, Chi Zhang, and Xuelu Wang, “A Recently Evolved Isoform of the Transcription Factor BES1 Promotes Brassinosteroid Signaling and Development in Arabidopsis thaliana,” Plant Cell, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 361–374, 2015.
- Ping Liu, Haiping Zhao, Rongliang Wang, Peng Wang, Zhen Tao, Li Gao, Feng Yan, Xiangrong Liu, Shun Yu, Xunming Ji, and Yumin Luo, “MicroRNA-424 Protects Against Focal Cerebral Ischemia and Reperfusion Injury in Mice by Suppressing Oxidative Stress,” Stroke, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 513–519, 2015.
- XiaoTian Zhang, ZhaoHui Ni, ZiPeng Duan, ZhuoYuan Xin, HuaiDong Wang, JiaYi Tan, GuoQing Wang, and Fan Li, “Overexpression of E2F mRNAs Associated with Gastric Cancer Progression Identified by the Transcription Factor and miRNA Co-Regulatory Network Analysis,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 2, 2015.
- Tarek Hamrouni, Sarra Slimani, and Faouzi Ben Charrada, “A data mining correlated patterns-based periodic decentralized replication strategy for data grids,” Journal Of Systems And Software, vol. 110, pp. 10–27, 2015.
- Chang-Xiang Zhou, Shui-Fa Min, Yan-LongTang, and Man-Qun Wang, “Analysis of antennal transcriptome and odorant binding protein expression profiles of the recently identified parasitoid wasp, Sclerodermus sp.,” Comparative Biochemistry And Physiology D-Genomics & Proteomics, vol. 16, pp. 10–19, 2015.
- F. Pointillart, T. Guizouarn, B. Lefeuvre, S. Golhen, O. Cador, and L. Ouahab, “Rational Design of a Lanthanide-Based Complex Featuring Different Single-Molecule Magnets,” Chemistry-A European Journal, vol. 21, no. 47, pp. 16929–16934, 2015.
- Benjamin E. W. Toh, David L. Paterson, Witchuda Kamolvit, Hosam Zowawi, David Kvaskoff, Hanna Sidjabat, Alexander Wailan, Anton Y. Peleg, and Charlotte A. Huber, “Species identification within Acinetobacter calcoaceticus-baumannii complex using MALDI-TOF MS,” Journal Of Microbiological Methods, vol. 118, pp. 128–132, 2015.
- Liana Pliss, Liga Timsa, Siiri Rootsi, Kristiina Tambets, Inese Pelnena, Egija Zole, Agrita Puzuka, Areta Sabule, Sandra Rozane, Baiba Lace, Vaidutis Kucinskas, Astrida Krumina, Renate Ranka, and Viesturs Baumanis, “Y-Chromosomal Lineages of Latvians in the Context of the Genetic Variation of the Eastern-Baltic Region,” Annals Of Human Genetics, vol. 79, no. 6, pp. 418–430, 2015.
- Tri Hieu Nim, Le Luo, Jacob K. White, Marie-Veronique Clement, and Lisa Tucker-Kellogg, “Non-canonical Activation of Akt in Serum-Stimulated Fibroblasts, Revealed by Comparative Modeling of Pathway Dynamics,” Plos Computational Biology, vol. 11, no. 11, 2015.
- Lenha Mobuchon, Sylvain Marthey, Sandrine Le Guillou, Denis Laloe, Fabienne Le Provost, and Christine Leroux, “Food Deprivation Affects the miRNome in the Lactating Goat Mammary Gland,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 10, 2015.
- Sonia Mediouni, Maria Cecilia Garibaldi Marcondes, Courtney Miller, Jay P. McLaughlin, and Susana T. Valente, “The cross-talk of HIV-1 Tat and methamphetamine in HIV-associated neurocognitive disorders,” Frontiers in Microbiology, vol. 6, 2015.
- Yue Hu, Hao Deng, Shixin Xu, and Junping Zhang, “MicroRNAs Regulate Mitochondrial Function in Cerebral Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury,” International Journal Of Molecular Sciences, vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 24895–24917, 2015.
- Dylan K. Smith, and Michelle L. Pantoya, “Effect of nanofiller shape on effective thermal conductivity of fluoropolymer composites,” Composites Science And Technology, vol. 118, pp. 251–256, 2015.
- Shuhui Li, and Jian Wang, “Simultaneous demultiplexing and steering of multiple orbital angular momentum modes,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, 2015.
- Haiyan Dong, Xiang Yang, Jingjing Xie, Liping Xiang, Yuanfang Li, Minrui Ou, Ting Chi, Zhenhua Liu, Suhong Yu, Yu Gao, Jianzhong Chen, Jingwei Shao, and Lee Jia, “UP12, a novel ursolic acid derivative with potential for targeting multiple signaling pathways in hepatocellular carcinoma,” Biochemical Pharmacology, vol. 93, no. 2, pp. 151–162, 2015.
- Qi Hao, “China Debates the 'New Type of Great Power Relations',” Chinese Journal Of International Politics, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 349–370, 2015.
- Linyuan Zhang, Guoru Ding, Qihui Wu, Yulong Zou, Zhu Han, and Jinlong Wang, “Byzantine Attack and Defense in Cognitive Radio Networks: A Survey,” Ieee Communications Surveys And Tutorials, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 1342–1363, 2015.
- Ci Song, Shinian Qu, Jicheng Wang, Baojie Tang, Xiushan Xia, Xiuye Liang, and Yanan Lu, “Plasmonic tunable filter based on trapezoid resonator waveguide,” Journal Of Modern Optics, vol. 62, no. 17, pp. 1400–1404, 2015.
- Ahmad Sarreshtehdar Emrani, Noor Mohammad Danesh, Parirokh Lavaee, Seyed Hamid Jalalian, Mohammad Ramezani, Khalil Abnous, and Seyed Mohammad Taghdisi, “Sensitive and selective detection of digoxin based on fluorescence quenching and colorimetric aptasensors,” Analytical Methods, vol. 7, no. 8, pp. 3419–3424, 2015.
- Ahmad Sarreshtehdar Emrani, Seyed Mohammad Taghdisi, Noor Mohammad Danesh, Seyed Hamid Jalalian, Mohammad Ramezani, and Khalil Abnous, “A novel fluorescent aptasensor for selective and sensitive detection of digoxin based on silica nanoparticles,” Analytical Methods, vol. 7, no. 9, pp. 3814–3818, 2015.
- Jian Zhu, K. Y. Simon Ng, and Da Deng, “Tunneling holes in microparticles to facilitate the transport of lithium ions for high volumetric density batteries,” Nanoscale, vol. 7, no. 34, pp. 14368–14377, 2015.
- Puneet Khandelwal, Dheeraj K. Singh, Subha Sadhu, and Pankaj Poddar, “Study of the nucleation and growth of antibiotic labeled Au NPs and blue luminescent Au-8 quantum clusters for Hg2+ ion sensing, cellular imaging and ,” Nanoscale, vol. 7, no. 47, pp. 19985–20002, 2015.
- Ziyong Li, Xie Han, Haiyan Chen, Di Wu, Fang Hu, Sheng Hua Liu, and Jun Yin, “Construction of photoswitchable rotaxanes and catenanes containing dithienylethene fragments,” Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry, vol. 13, no. 26, pp. 7313–7322, 2015.
- Dhakshinamoorthy Sundaramurthi, L. R. Jaidev, Lakshmi Narashimhan Ramana, Swaminathan Sethuraman, and Uma Maheswari Krishnan, “Osteogenic differentiation of stem cells on mesoporous silica nanofibers,” Rsc Advances, vol. 5, no. 85, pp. 69205–69214, 2015.
- Nuruzzaman Noor, Clair K. T. Chew, Davinder S. Bhachu, Matthew R. Waugh, Claire J. Carmalt, and Ivan P. Parkin, “Influencing FTO thin film growth with thin seeding layers: a route to microstructural modification,” Journal Of Materials Chemistry C, vol. 3, no. 36, pp. 9359–9368, 2015.
- Dong-Zhen Li, Guang-Qiang Yu, Shan-Cheng Yi, Yinan Zhang, De-Xin Kong, and Man-Qun Wang, “Structure-Based Analysis of the Ligand-Binding Mechanism for DhelOBP21, a C-minus Odorant Binding Protein, from Dastarcus helophoroides (Fairmaire; Co,” International Journal Of Biological Sciences, vol. 11, no. 11, pp. 1281–1295, 2015.
- Joondong Kim, “Comment on “Improving Light Outcoupling Efficiency for OLEDs with Microlens Array Fabricated on Transparent Substrate”,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2015, pp. 1–2, 2015.