- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 289752, 6 pages
Improving Light Outcoupling Efficiency for OLEDs with Microlens Array Fabricated on Transparent Substrate
State Key Laboratory of Electronic Thin Films and Integrated Devices, School of Optoelectronic Information, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, Sichuan 610054, China
Received 23 October 2013; Accepted 23 December 2013; Published 12 January 2014
Academic Editor: Wen Lei
Copyright © 2014 Jun Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [38 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- D. Koensgen, D. Bruennert, S. Ungureanu, D. Sofroni, E.I. Braicu, J. Sehouli, A. Sümnig, S. Delogu, M. Zygmunt, P. Goyal, M. Evert, S. Olek, K.E. Biebler, and A. Mustea, “Polymorphism of the IL-8 gene and the risk of ovarian cancer,” Cytokine, 2014.
- Sang-Geon Park, and Tatsuo Mori, “High Efficiency Organic Light-Emitting Diode by Ag Anode Technique,” Ferroelectrics, vol. 473, no. 1, pp. 94–99, 2014.
- Min Won Lee, Siegfried Chicot, Chii-Chang Chen, Mahmoud Chakaroun, Getachew Ayenew, Alexis Fischer, and Azzedine Boudrioua, “Study of the Light Coupling Efficiency of OLEDs Using a Nanostructured Glass Substrate,” Journal of Nanoscience, vol. 2014, pp. 1–4, 2014.
- Rebecca Kohnken, Karthik M. Kodigepalli, and Li Wu, “Regulation of deoxynucleotide metabolism in cancer: novel mechanisms and therapeutic implications,” Molecular Cancer, vol. 14, no. 1, 2015.
- R. Pujol-Borrell, M. Gimenez-Barcons, A. Marin-Sanchez, and R. Colobran, “Genetics of Graves' Disease: Special Focus on the Role of TSHR Gene,” Hormone And Metabolic Research, vol. 47, no. 10, pp. 753–766, 2015.
- Christian Paar, Annette Muetze, and Hendrik Kolbe, “Influence of Machine Integration on the Thermal Behavior of a PM Drive for Hybrid Electric Traction,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 51, no. 5, pp. 3914–3922, 2015.
- Tao Shi, Zhihong Yao, Zifei Qin, Bo Ding, Yi Dai, and Xinsheng Yao, “Identification of absorbed constituents and metabolites in rat plasma after oral administration of Shen-Song-Yang-Xin using ultra-performance liquid c,” Biomedical Chromatography, vol. 29, no. 9, pp. 1440–1452, 2015.
- Xiao-Bo Gong, Shi-Jie You, Yuan Yuan, Jin-Na Zhang, Kai Sun, and Nan-Qi Ren, “Three-Dimensional Pseudocapacitive Interface for Enhanced Power Production in a Microbial Fuel Cell,” Chemelectrochem, vol. 2, no. 9, pp. 1307–1313, 2015.
- Hong Lin, Haiyan Fang, Jamie Wang, Qinghua Meng, Xuedong Dai, Sharon Wu, Jie Luo, Dan Pu, Libo Chen, Douglas Minick, Ken Arai, Emiri T. Mandeville, Eng Lo, Julie C. Holder, Tsu Tshen Chuang, and Jing Zhao, “Discovery of a novel 2,3,11,11a-tetrahydro-1H-pyrazino[1,2-b]isoquinoline-1,4(6H)-dione series promoting neurogenesis of human neural progenitor cells,” Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, vol. 25, no. 17, pp. 3748–3753, 2015.
- Qianmin Ma, Rongxin Guo, Zhiman Zhao, Zhiwei Lin, and Kecheng He, “Mechanical properties of concrete at high temperature-A review,” Construction And Building Materials, vol. 93, pp. 371–383, 2015.
- Chris Clemens, David Atkin, and Archana Krishnan, “The influence of biological and personality traits on gratifications obtained through online dating websites,” Computers In Human Behavior, vol. 49, pp. 120–129, 2015.
- Daniel H. Bedinger, and Sean H. Adams, “Metabolic, Anabolic, and Mitogenic Insulin Responses: A Tissue-Specific Perspective for Insulin Receptor Activators,” Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, 2015.
- A S B Wolff, A L Mitchell, H J Cordell, A Short, B Skinningsrud, W Ollier, K Badenhoop, G Meyer, A Falorni, O Kampe, D Undlien, S H S Pearce, and E S Husebye, “CTLA-4 as a genetic determinant in autoimmune Addison’s disease,” Genes and Immunity, 2015.
- Man-Ho Oh, Kyle W. Bender, Sang Y. Kim, Xia Wu, Seulki Lee, Iii-Sup Nou, Raymond E. Zielinski, Steven D. Clouse, and Steven C. Huber, “Functional analysis of the BRI1 receptor kinase by Thr-for-Ser substitution in a regulatory autophosphorylation site,” Frontiers In Plant Science, vol. 6, 2015.
- Feng An, Xiuqing Cai, James Rookes, Guishui Xie, Zhi Zou, David Cahill, and Lingxue Kong, “Latex dilution reaction during the tapping flow course of Hevea brasiliensis and the effect of Ethrel stimulation,” Brazilian Journal Of Botany, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 211–221, 2015.
- Ekrem M. Bilgin, and Ertug Kovanci, “Genetics of premature ovarian failure,” Current Opinion In Obstetrics & Gynecology, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 167–174, 2015.
- Cheng-gui Miao, Dan Qin, Chuan-lai Du, Hua Ye, Wei-jing Shi, You-yi Xiong, Xiao-lin Zhang, Hao Yu, Jin-feng Dou, Shi-tang Ma, Mei-song Qin, Han-zhen Liu, Yan-xi Fang, Guo-liang Zhou, Jian-zhong Chen, Xu He, Cheng Huang, Yan Huang, Bing Zhang, Tong-wen Song, and Jun Li, “DNMT1 activates the canonical Wnt signaling in rheumatoid arthritis model rats via a crucial functional crosstalk between miR-152 and the DNMT1, MeCP2,” International Immunopharmacology, 2015.
- Danzhen Pan, Yong Lin, Weimin Wu, Jingjiao Song, Ejuan Zhang, Chunchen Wu, Xinwen Chen, Kanghong Hu, Dongliang Yang, Yang Xu, and Mengji Lu, “Persistence of the Recombinant Genomes of Woodchuck Hepatitis Virus in the Mouse Model,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 5, 2015.
- Shuhui Li, and Jian Wang, “Adaptive power-controllable orbital angular momentum (OAM) multicasting,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, 2015.
- Feng An, Zhi Zou, Xiuqing Cai, Jin Wang, James Rookes, Weifu Lin, David Cahill, and Lingxue Kong, “Regulation of HbPIP2;3, a Latex-Abundant Water Transporter, Is Associated with Latex Dilution and Yield in the Rubber Tree (Hevea brasiliensis Muell. ,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 4, 2015.
- Su Liu, Xiang-Jun Rao, Mao-Ye Li, Ming-Feng Feng, Meng-Zhu He, and Shi-Guang Li, “Identification of candidate chemosensory genes in the antennal transcriptome of Tenebrio molitor (Coleoptera: Tenebrionidae),” Comparative Biochemistry And Physiology D-Genomics & Proteomics, vol. 13, pp. 44–51, 2015.
- Dan Li, Xuejiao Xie, Jie Wang, Yanjie Bian, Qingzhang Li, Xuejun Gao, and Chunmei Wang, “MiR-486 Regulates Lactation and Targets the PTEN Gene in Cow Mammary Glands,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 3, 2015.
- Shuhui Li, and Jian Wang, “Performance evaluation of analog signal transmission in an orbital angular momentum multiplexing system,” Optics Letters, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 760–763, 2015.
- XiaoTian Zhang, ZhaoHui Ni, ZiPeng Duan, ZhuoYuan Xin, HuaiDong Wang, JiaYi Tan, GuoQing Wang, and Fan Li, “Overexpression of E2F mRNAs Associated with Gastric Cancer Progression Identified by the Transcription Factor and miRNA Co-Regulatory Network Analysis,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 2, 2015.
- Ping Liu, Haiping Zhao, Rongliang Wang, Peng Wang, Zhen Tao, Li Gao, Feng Yan, Xiangrong Liu, Shun Yu, Xunming Ji, and Yumin Luo, “MicroRNA-424 Protects Against Focal Cerebral Ischemia and Reperfusion Injury in Mice by Suppressing Oxidative Stress,” Stroke, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 513–519, 2015.
- Jianjun Jiang, Chi Zhang, and Xuelu Wang, “A Recently Evolved Isoform of the Transcription Factor BES1 Promotes Brassinosteroid Signaling and Development in Arabidopsis thaliana,” Plant Cell, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 361–374, 2015.
- Lenha Mobuchon, Sylvain Marthey, Sandrine Le Guillou, Denis Laloe, Fabienne Le Provost, and Christine Leroux, “Food Deprivation Affects the miRNome in the Lactating Goat Mammary Gland,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 10, 2015.
- Shuhui Li, and Jian Wang, “Simultaneous demultiplexing and steering of multiple orbital angular momentum modes,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, 2015.
- Haiyan Dong, Xiang Yang, Jingjing Xie, Liping Xiang, Yuanfang Li, Minrui Ou, Ting Chi, Zhenhua Liu, Suhong Yu, Yu Gao, Jianzhong Chen, Jingwei Shao, and Lee Jia, “UP12, a novel ursolic acid derivative with potential for targeting multiple signaling pathways in hepatocellular carcinoma,” Biochemical Pharmacology, vol. 93, no. 2, pp. 151–162, 2015.
- Ahmad Sarreshtehdar Emrani, Noor Mohammad Danesh, Parirokh Lavaee, Seyed Hamid Jalalian, Mohammad Ramezani, Khalil Abnous, and Seyed Mohammad Taghdisi, “Sensitive and selective detection of digoxin based on fluorescence quenching and colorimetric aptasensors,” Analytical Methods, vol. 7, no. 8, pp. 3419–3424, 2015.
- Ahmad Sarreshtehdar Emrani, Seyed Mohammad Taghdisi, Noor Mohammad Danesh, Seyed Hamid Jalalian, Mohammad Ramezani, and Khalil Abnous, “A novel fluorescent aptasensor for selective and sensitive detection of digoxin based on silica nanoparticles,” Analytical Methods, vol. 7, no. 9, pp. 3814–3818, 2015.
- Jian Zhu, K. Y. Simon Ng, and Da Deng, “Tunneling holes in microparticles to facilitate the transport of lithium ions for high volumetric density batteries,” Nanoscale, vol. 7, no. 34, pp. 14368–14377, 2015.
- Ziyong Li, Xie Han, Haiyan Chen, Di Wu, Fang Hu, Sheng Hua Liu, and Jun Yin, “Construction of photoswitchable rotaxanes and catenanes containing dithienylethene fragments,” Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry, vol. 13, no. 26, pp. 7313–7322, 2015.
- Dhakshinamoorthy Sundaramurthi, L. R. Jaidev, Lakshmi Narashimhan Ramana, Swaminathan Sethuraman, and Uma Maheswari Krishnan, “Osteogenic differentiation of stem cells on mesoporous silica nanofibers,” Rsc Advances, vol. 5, no. 85, pp. 69205–69214, 2015.
- Nuruzzaman Noor, Clair K. T. Chew, Davinder S. Bhachu, Matthew R. Waugh, Claire J. Carmalt, and Ivan P. Parkin, “Influencing FTO thin film growth with thin seeding layers: a route to microstructural modification,” Journal Of Materials Chemistry C, vol. 3, no. 36, pp. 9359–9368, 2015.
- Joondong Kim, “Comment on “Improving Light Outcoupling Efficiency for OLEDs with Microlens Array Fabricated on Transparent Substrate”,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2015, pp. 1–2, 2015.
- Linyuan Zhang, Guoru Ding, Qihui Wu, Yulong Zou, Zhu Han, and Jinlong Wang, “Byzantine Attack and Defense in Cognitive Radio Networks: A Survey,” Ieee Communications Surveys And Tutorials, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 1342–1363, 2015.
- Ci Song, Shinian Qu, Jicheng Wang, Baojie Tang, Xiushan Xia, Xiuye Liang, and Yanan Lu, “Plasmonic tunable filter based on trapezoid resonator waveguide,” Journal Of Modern Optics, vol. 62, no. 17, pp. 1400–1404, 2015.