- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 289752, 6 pages
Improving Light Outcoupling Efficiency for OLEDs with Microlens Array Fabricated on Transparent Substrate
State Key Laboratory of Electronic Thin Films and Integrated Devices, School of Optoelectronic Information, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, Sichuan 610054, China
Received 23 October 2013; Accepted 23 December 2013; Published 12 January 2014
Academic Editor: Wen Lei
Copyright © 2014 Jun Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- D. Koensgen, D. Bruennert, S. Ungureanu, D. Sofroni, E.I. Braicu, J. Sehouli, A. Sümnig, S. Delogu, M. Zygmunt, P. Goyal, M. Evert, S. Olek, K.E. Biebler, and A. Mustea, “Polymorphism of the IL-8 gene and the risk of ovarian cancer,” Cytokine, 2014.
- Sang-Geon Park, and Tatsuo Mori, “High Efficiency Organic Light-Emitting Diode by Ag Anode Technique,” Ferroelectrics, vol. 473, no. 1, pp. 94–99, 2014.
- Min Won Lee, Siegfried Chicot, Chii-Chang Chen, Mahmoud Chakaroun, Getachew Ayenew, Alexis Fischer, and Azzedine Boudrioua, “Study of the Light Coupling Efficiency of OLEDs Using a Nanostructured Glass Substrate,” Journal of Nanoscience, vol. 2014, pp. 1–4, 2014.
- Ping Liu, Haiping Zhao, Rongliang Wang, Peng Wang, Zhen Tao, Li Gao, Feng Yan, Xiangrong Liu, Shun Yu, Xunming Ji, and Yumin Luo, “MicroRNA-424 Protects Against Focal Cerebral Ischemia and Reperfusion Injury in Mice by Suppressing Oxidative Stress,” Stroke, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 513–519, 2015.
- XiaoTian Zhang, ZhaoHui Ni, ZiPeng Duan, ZhuoYuan Xin, HuaiDong Wang, JiaYi Tan, GuoQing Wang, and Fan Li, “Overexpression of E2F mRNAs Associated with Gastric Cancer Progression Identified by the Transcription Factor and miRNA Co-Regulatory Network Analysis,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 2, 2015.
- Haiyan Dong, Xiang Yang, Jingjing Xie, Liping Xiang, Yuanfang Li, Minrui Ou, Ting Chi, Zhenhua Liu, Suhong Yu, Yu Gao, Jianzhong Chen, Jingwei Shao, and Lee Jia, “UP12, a novel ursolic acid derivative with potential for targeting multiple signaling pathways in hepatocellular carcinoma,” Biochemical Pharmacology, vol. 93, no. 2, pp. 151–162, 2015.