- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 458245, 8 pages
Development of Amperometric Laccase Biosensor through Immobilizing Enzyme in Magnesium-Containing Mesoporous Silica Sieve (Mg-MCM-41)/Polyvinyl Alcohol Matrix
1College of Mechanics, Taiyuan University of Technology, Taiyuan 030024, China
2College of Mining Technology of TUT, Taiyuan 030024, China
3Institute of Applied Mechanics and Biomedical Engineering, Taiyuan University of Technology, Taiyuan 030024, China
Received 5 September 2013; Accepted 22 October 2013; Published 12 January 2014
Academic Editor: Hui Xia
Copyright © 2014 Z. Dai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Kochana, P. Nowak, A. Jarosz-Wilkołazka, and M. Bieroń, “Tyrosinase/laccase bienzyme biosensor for amperometric determination of phenolic compounds,” Microchemical Journal, vol. 89, no. 2, pp. 171–174, 2008.
- S. C. Fernandes, I. R. W. Z. de Oliveira, O. Fatibello-Filho, A. Spinelli, and I. C. Vieira, “Biosensor based on laccase immobilized on microspheres of chitosan crosslinked with tripolyphosphate,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 133, no. 1, pp. 202–207, 2008.
- J. Kulys and R. Vidziunaite, “Amperometric biosensors based on recombinant laccases for phenols determination,” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, vol. 18, no. 2-3, pp. 319–325, 2003.
- F. Vianello, A. Cambria, S. Ragusa, M. T. Cambria, L. Zennaro, and A. Rigo, “A high sensitivity amperometric biosensor using a monomolecular layer of laccase as biorecognition element,” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 315–321, 2004.
- Z. Song, J.-D. Huang, B.-Y. Wu, H.-B. Shi, J.-I. Anzai, and Q. Chen, “Amperometric aqueous sol-gel biosensor for low-potential stable choline detection at multi-wall carbon nanotube modified platinum electrode,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 115, no. 2, pp. 626–633, 2006.
- F. Wang, C. Guo, L.-R. Yang, and C.-Z. Liu, “Magnetic mesoporous silica nanoparticles: fabrication and their laccase immobilization performance,” Bioresource Technology, vol. 101, no. 23, pp. 8931–8935, 2010.
- M. X. Chu, H. Kudo, T. Shirai et al., “A soft and flexible biosensor using a phospholipid polymer for continuous glucose monitoring,” Biomedical Microdevices, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 837–842, 2009.
- F. Barrière, P. Kavanagh, and D. Leech, “A laccase-glucose oxidase biofuel cell prototype operating in a physiological buffer,” Electrochimica Acta, vol. 51, no. 24, pp. 5187–5192, 2006.
- Y. Liu, X. Qu, H. Guo, H. Chen, B. Liu, and S. Dong, “Facile preparation of amperometric laccase biosensor with multifunction based on the matrix of carbon nanotubes-chitosan composite,” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, vol. 21, no. 12, pp. 2195–2201, 2006.
- H. Guo, N. He, S. Ge, D. Yang, and J. Zhang, “MCM-41 mesoporous material modified carbon paste electrode for the determination of cardiac troponin i by anodic stripping voltammetry,” Talanta, vol. 68, no. 1, pp. 61–66, 2005.
- Z. H. Dai, J. Ni, X. H. Huang, G. F. Lu, and J. C. Bao, “Direct electrochemistry of glucose oxidase immobilized on a hexagonal mesoporous silica-MCM-41 matrix,” Bioelectrochemistry, vol. 70, no. 2, pp. 250–256, 2007.
- K. Yao, Y. Zhu, P. Wang, X. Yang, P. Cheng, and H. Lu, “ENFET glucose biosensor produced with mesoporous silica microspheres,” Materials Science and Engineering C, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 736–740, 2007.
- M. Miyahara, A. Vinu, and K. Ariga, “Adsorption myoglobin over mesoporous silica molecular sieves: pore size effect and pore-filling model,” Materials Science and Engineering C, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 232–236, 2007.
- M. C. R. Hernández, J. E. M. Wejebe, J. I. V. Alcántara, R. M. Ruvalcaba, L. A. G. Serrano, and J. T. Ferrara, “Immobilization of cytochrome P-450 on MCM-41 with different silicon/aluminum ratios,” Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, vol. 80, no. 1–3, pp. 25–31, 2005.
- Y. Gao, T. A. Konovalova, T. Xu, and L. D. Kispert, “Electron transfer of carotenoids imbedded in MCM-41 and Ti-MCM-41: EPR, ENDOR, UV-Vis studies,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 106, no. 42, pp. 10808–10815, 2002.
- T. A. Konovalova, Y. Gao, R. Schad, L. D. Kispert, C. A. Saylor, and L.-C. Brunel, “Photooxidation of carotenoids in mesoporous MCM-41, NI-MCM-41 and AL-MCM-41 molecular sieves,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 105, no. 31, pp. 7459–7464, 2001.
- X. Xu, P. Lu, Y. Zhou, Z. Zhao, and M. Guo, “Laccase immobilized on methylene blue modified mesoporous silica MCM-41/PVA,” Materials Science and Engineering C, vol. 29, no. 7, pp. 2160–2164, 2009.
- X.-G. Zhao, J.-L. Shi, B. Hu, L.-X. Zhang, and Z.-L. Hua, “In situ formation of silver nanoparticles inside pore channels of ordered mesoporous silica,” Materials Letters, vol. 58, no. 16, pp. 2152–2156, 2004.
- X. Yuan, W. Xing, S.-P. Zhuo et al., “Preparation and application of mesoporous Fe/carbon composites as a drug carrier,” Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, vol. 117, no. 3, pp. 678–684, 2009.
- A. S. Baranski, T. Krogulec, L. J. Nelson, and P. Norouzi, “High-frequency impedance spectroscopy of platinum ultramicroelectrodes in flowing solutions,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 70, no. 14, pp. 2895–2901, 1998.
- B. Haghighi, A. Jarosz-Wilkołazka, T. Ruzgas, L. Gorton, and A. Leonowicz, “Characterization of graphite electrodes modified with laccases from Trametes hirsuta and Cerrena unicolor and their use for flow injection amperometric determination of some phenolic compounds,” International Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry, vol. 85, no. 9–11, pp. 753–770, 2005.
- A. I. Yaropolov, A. N. Kharybin, J. Emnéus, G. Marko-Varga, and L. Gorton, “Flow-injection analysis of phenols at a graphite electrode modified with co-immobilised laccase and tyrosinase,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 308, no. 1–3, pp. 137–144, 1995.
- R. S. Freire, S. Thongngamdee, N. Durán, J. Wang, and L. T. Kubota, “Mixed enzyme (laccase/tyrosinase)-based remote electrochemical biosensor for monitoring phenolic compounds,” Analyst, vol. 127, no. 2, pp. 258–261, 2002.
- B. Haghighi, A. Rahmati-Panah, S. Shleev, and L. Gorton, “Carbon ceramic electrodes modified with laccase from Trametes hirsuta: fabrication, characterization and their use for phenolic compounds detection,” Electroanalysis, vol. 19, no. 9, pp. 907–917, 2007.
- R. S. Freire, N. Durán, and L. T. Kubota, “Effects of fungal laccase immobilization procedures for the development of a biosensor for phenol compounds,” Talanta, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 681–686, 2001.