- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 507978, 5 pages
Synthesis of Thermally Spherical CuO Nanoparticles
1Program in Materials Science, Faculty of Science, Maejo University, Chiang Mai 50290, Thailand
2Department of Physics and Materials Science, Faculty of Science, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
3Materials Science Research Center, Faculty of Science, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Received 6 September 2013; Accepted 29 November 2013; Published 8 January 2014
Academic Editor: Enrico Bergamaschi
Copyright © 2014 Nittaya Tamaekong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jiří Sopoušek, Jiří Pinkas, Pavel Brož, Jiří Buršík, Vít Vykoukal, David Škoda, Aleš Stýskalík, Ondřej Zobač, Jan Vřešťál, Aleš Hrdlička, and Jan Šimbera, “Ag-Cu Colloid Synthesis: Bimetallic Nanoparticle Characterisation and Thermal Treatment,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Tamilselvan Abiraman, Ethirajan Ramanathan, Ganapathy Kavitha, Ramasamy Rengasamy, and Sengottuvelan Balasubramanian, “Synthesis of chitosan capped copper oxide nanoleaves using high intensity (30 KHz) ultrasound sonication and their application in antifouling coatings,” Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, 2016.
- Manoj B. Gawande, Anandarup Goswami, François-Xavier Felpin, Tewodros Asefa, Xiaoxi Huang, Rafael Silva, Xiaoxin Zou, Radek Zboril, and Rajender S. Varma, “Cu and Cu-Based Nanoparticles: Synthesis and Applications in Catalysis,” Chemical Reviews, 2016.
- Xiulan Hu, Tianyu Zhang, Jinjie Chen, Haiguang Gao, and Weifeng Cai, “Novel synthesis of CuO nanofiber balls and films and their UV-visible light filteration property,” Ceramics International, 2016.