- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 431574, 8 pages
Neonatal SSRI Exposure Programs a Hypermetabolic State in Adult Mice
Department of Pediatrics, Carver College of Medicine, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Received 1 December 2011; Revised 3 February 2012; Accepted 5 February 2012
Academic Editor: Barbara Alexander
Copyright © 2012 Gary J. Kummet et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sarah E. Haskell, Gregory M. Hermann, Benjamin E. Reinking, Kenneth A. Volk, Veronica A. Peotta, Vivian Zhu, and Robert D. Roghair, “Sertraline exposure leads to small left heart syndrome in adult mice,” Pediatric Research, vol. 73, no. 3, pp. 286–293, 2013.
- Sarah E. Haskell, Veronica A. Peotta, Benjamin E. Reinking, Gregory M. Hermann, and Robert D. Roghair, “Impact of Neonatal Sertraline Exposure on the Post-Myocardial Infarction Outcomes of Adult Male Mice,” Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology, vol. 62, no. 5, pp. 479–484, 2013.
- Benjamin C Dexter, Kamal Rahmouni, Taylor Cushman, Gregory M Hermann, Charles Ni, Peg C Nopoulos, Daniel L Thedens, and Robert D Roghair, “Neonatal Leptin Deficiency Reduces Frontal Cortex Volumes and Programs Adult Hyperactivity in Mice,” Behavioural Brain Research, 2014.