- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 436762, 2 pages
Change in Nutrition and Lifestyle in the Eastern Mediterranean Region: Health Impact
1Nutrition and Health Studies Unit, Deanship of Scientific Research, University of Bahrain, Sukhair, Bahrain
2Arab Center for Nutrition, P.O. Box 26923, Manama, Bahrain
3Exercise Physiology Laboratory, King Saud University, P.O. Box 2458, Riyadh 11451, Saudi Arabia
4Department of Nutrition and Food Technology, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Jordan, Amman 11942, Jordan
5Unite Mixte de Researche en Nutritiont Alimentation, URAC 39, Center National L'Energie, des Sciences et Techniques Nucléaires, Universite Ibn Tofail, Kenitra, Morocco
Received 10 April 2012; Accepted 10 April 2012
Copyright © 2012 Abdulrahman O. Musaiger et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Waleed M. Sweileh, Samah W. Al-Jabi, Ansam F. Sawalha, and Sa'ed H. Zyoud, “Bibliometric analysis of nutrition and dietetics research activity in Arab countries using ISI Web of Science database,” Springerplus, vol. 3, 2014.
- Razan Ghattas Mhanna, Mohamad Rahal, Mohamad Iskandarani, and Dalal Hammoudi, “Incidence and risk factors associated with iron deficiency anaemia among hospitalised Lebanese infants,” International Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 2015.