- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 478043, 4 pages
Novel Resistant Potato Starches on Glycemia and Satiety in Humans
Food and Metabolism Laboratory, Department of Human Nutrition, Kansas State University, 206 Justin Hall, Manhattan, KS 66506-1400, USA
Received 26 October 2011; Revised 5 March 2012; Accepted 6 March 2012
Academic Editor: Michael B. Zemel
Copyright © 2012 Mark D. Haub et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Janine A. Higgins, and Ian L. Brown, “Resistant starch: a promising dietary agent for the prevention/treatment of inflammatory bowel disease and bowel cancer,” Current Opinion In Gastroenterology, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 190–194, 2013.
- Paul J. Arciero, Vincent J. Miller, and Emery Ward, “Performance Enhancing Diets and the PRISE Protocol to Optimize Athletic Performance,” Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism, vol. 2015, pp. 1–39, 2015.