- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 542698, 21 pages
Diet, Inflammation, and Glycemic Control in Type 2 Diabetes: An Integrative Review of the Literature
College of Nursing, New York University, 726 Broadway, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10003, USA
Received 9 August 2012; Accepted 19 September 2012
Academic Editor: Maria Luz Fernandez
Copyright © 2012 Sarah Y. Nowlin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lee D Roberts, Albert Koulman, and Julian L Griffin, “Towards metabolic biomarkers of insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes: progress from the metabolome,” The Lancet Diabetes & Endocrinology, 2013.
- Rong Xu, QingFeng Han, TongYing Zhu, Yeping Ren, JiangHua Chen, HuiPing Zhao, MengHua Chen, Jie Dong, Yue Wang, ChuanMing Hao, Rui Zhang, Xiaohui Zhang, Mei Wang, Na Tian, and HaiYan Wang, “Diabetic Patients Could Do As Well as Non-Diabetic Patients without Inflammation on Peritoneal Dialysis,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 11, 2013.
- Yong Zhang, and Heping Zhang, “Microbiota Associated with Type 2 Diabetes and its Related Complications,” Food Science and Human Wellness, 2013.
- Meropi D. Kontogianni, and Demosthenes B. Panagiotakos, “Dietary patterns and stroke: a systematic review and re-metanalysis,” Maturitas, 2014.
- Ulf Smith, “Advanced glycation end products, dementia, and diabetes,” Proceedings of The National Academy of Sciences of The United States of Ame, vol. 111, no. 13, pp. 4743–4744, 2014.
- Lingli Zhou, Xiaoling Cai, Xueyao Han, and Linong Ji, “P38 Plays an Important Role in Glucolipotoxicity-Induced Apoptosis in INS-1 Cells,” Journal of Diabetes Research, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.