- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 930364, 7 pages
Maternal Hyperglycemia Disrupts Histone 3 Lysine 36 Trimethylation of the IGF-1 Gene
1Division of Neonatology, Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah, 295 Chipeta Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, USA
2Department of Pediatrics, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, 200 Hawkins Drive, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Received 1 December 2011; Accepted 14 January 2012
Academic Editor: Simon C. Langley-Evans
Copyright © 2012 Erin K. Zinkhan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- T. Fukami, X. Sun, T. Li, M. Yamada, M. Desai, and M. G. Ross, “Mechanism of programmed obesity: altered central insulin sensitivity in gro wth-restricted juvenile female rats,” Journal of Developmental Origins of Health and Disease, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 239–248, 2013.
- C. Fung, R. A. McKnight, and R. H. Lane, “Environmental Influences on Epigenetic Gene Regulation,” NeoReviews, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. e121–e127, 2013.
- Xingrao Ke, Christopher Callaway, Lisa Joss-Moore, Ben Numpang, Xing Yu, and Robert McKnight, “Fetal growth restriction alters hippocampal 17-beta estradiol and estrogen receptor alpha levels in the newborn male rat,” Systems Biology In Reproductive Medicine, vol. 59, no. 4, pp. 184–190, 2013.
- Erin K. Zinkhan, Brook Y. Lang, Baifeng Yu, Yan Wang, Chengshe Jiang, Melanie Fitzhugh, Marjanna Dahl, Michael S. Campbell, Camille Fung, Daniel Malleske, Kurt H. Albertine, Lisa Joss-Moore, and Robert H. Lane, “Maternal tobacco smoke increased visceral adiposity and serum corticosterone levels in adult male rat offspring,” Pediatric Research, 2014.