- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 932653, 8 pages
Food Store Environment Modifies Intervention Effect on Fruit and Vegetable Intake among Low-Income Women in North Carolina
1Department of Nutrition and Food Science, College of Agriculture, University of Kentucky, 206G Funkhouser, Lexington, KY 40506, USA
2Program for Research in Nutrition and Health Disparities, School of Rural Public Health, Texas A&M Health Science Center, College Station, TX, USA
3The Department of Nutrition, Gillings School of Global Public Health and Center for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
4School of Medicine and Center for Health and Promotion, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
5Department of Biostatistics, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Received 15 June 2011; Revised 26 September 2011; Accepted 29 November 2011
Academic Editor: Maria Luz Fernandez
Copyright © 2012 Alison A. Gustafson et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Erica Cavanaugh, Giridhar Mallya, Colleen Brensinger, Ann Tierney, and Karen Glanz, “Nutrition environments in corner stores in Philadelphia,” Preventive Medicine, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 149–151, 2013.
- Alison Gustafson, Jay W. Christian, Sarah Lewis, Kate Moore, and Stephanie Jilcott, “Food venue choice, consumer food environment, but not food venue availability within daily travel patterns are associated with dietary intake among adults, Lexington Kentucky 2011,” Nutrition Journal, vol. 12, 2013.
- Sarah Misyak, Meredith Ledlie Johnson, Mary McFerren, and Elena Serrano, “Family Nutrition Program Assistants' Perception of Farmers' Markets, Alternative Agricultural Practices, and Diet Quality,” Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior, 2014.
- Brianne E. McCabe, Ronald C. Plotnikoff, Deborah L. Dewar, Clare E. Collins, and David R. Lubans, “Social Cognitive Mediators of Dietary Behavior Change in Adolescent Girls,” American Journal of Health Behavior, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 51–61, 2015.