- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 765383, 7 pages
Gynostemma pentaphyllum Tea Improves Insulin Sensitivity in Type 2 Diabetic Patients
1Endocrine and Diabetes Unit, Department of Molecular Medicine and Surgery, Karolinska Institute, Karolinska University Hospital, SE 17176 Stockholm, Sweden
2Hanoi Medical University, Hanoi 1000, Vietnam
3Department of Endocrinology and Diabetes, National Institute of Gerontology, Hanoi 1000, Vietnam
4Department of Internal Medicine, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB, Canada R3T 2N2
Received 10 July 2012; Revised 6 December 2012; Accepted 11 December 2012
Academic Editor: Maurizio Muscaritoli
Copyright © 2013 V. T. T. Huyen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Faradianna E. Lokman, Harvest F. Gu, Wan Nazaimoon Wan Mohamud, Mashitah M. Yusoff, Keh Leong Chia, and Claes-Göran Östenson, “Antidiabetic Effect of Oral Borapetol B Compound, Isolated from the Plant Tinospora crispa, by Stimulating Insulin Release,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Osaronowen Egua Maxwell, Udo Etuk Emmanuel, Oricha Bello Shaibu, and Wara Hassan Sanusi, “Antidiabetic potential of liquid-liquid partition fractions of ethanolic seed extract of Corchorus olitorious,” Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytotherapy, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 4–9, 2014.