- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanoparticles
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 431218, 6 pages
Antibacterial Activity of Silver Nanoparticles Synthesized by Bark Extract of Syzygium cumini
Amity Institute of Microbial Technology, Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Sector 125, Noida 201303, India
Received 31 January 2013; Revised 15 March 2013; Accepted 3 April 2013
Academic Editor: Amir Kajbafvala
Copyright © 2013 Ram Prasad and Vyshnava Satyanarayana Swamy. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Amit Kumar Mittal, Jayeeta Bhaumik, Sanjay Kumar, and Uttam Chand Banerjee, “Biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles: elucidation of prospective mechanism and therapeutic potential,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2013.
- Nafe Aziz, Tasneem Fatma, Ajit Varma, and Ram Prasad, “ Biogenic Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles Using Scenedesmus abundans and Evaluation of Their Antibacterial Activity ,” Journal of Nanoparticles, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Ram Prasad, “Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles in Photosynthetic Plants,” Journal of Nanoparticles, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Raj Kumar Salar, Pooja Sharma, and Naresh Kumar, “Enhanced antibacterial activity of streptomycin against some human pathogens using green synthesized silver nanoparticles,” Resource-Efficient Technologies, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 106–115, 2015.
- Dhrubajyoti Nath, Ajay Kumar Manhar, Kuldeep Gupta, Devabrata Saikia, Shymal Kumar Das, and Manabendra Mandal, “Phytosynthesized iron nanoparticles: effects on fermentative hydrogen production by Enterobacter cloacae DH-89,” Bulletin of Materials Science, 2015.