- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanoscience
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 587345, 6 pages
Connected Lead Zirconate Titanate Nanodot Arrays for Perspective Functional Materials
1Solid State Electronics Laboratory, Technische Universität Dresden, 01062 Dresden, Germany
2Institute of Semiconductor and Microsystems Technology, Technische Universität Dresden, 01062 Dresden, Germany
3Institute of Applied Photophysics, Technische Universität Dresden, 01062 Dresden, Germany
Received 25 March 2013; Accepted 29 May 2013
Academic Editor: Faming Zhang
Copyright © 2013 M. Waegner et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Kunz, P. Enoksson, and G. Stemme, “Highly sensitive triaxial silicon accelerometer with integrated PZT thin film detectors,” Sensors and Actuators A, vol. 92, no. 1–3, pp. 156–160, 2001.
- M. Olfatnia, T. Xu, J. M. Miao, L. S. Ong, X. M. Jing, and L. Norford, “Piezoelectric circular microdiaphragm based pressure sensors,” Sensors and Actuators A, vol. 163, no. 1, pp. 32–36, 2010.
- M. A. Dubois and P. Muralt, “PZT thin film actuated elastic fin micromotor,” IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control, vol. 45, pp. 1169–1177, 1998.
- J. J. Bernstein, S. L. Finberg, K. Houston et al., “Micromachined high frequency ferroelectric sonar transducers,” IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, vol. 44, no. 5, pp. 960–969, 1997.
- M. Anliker, H. R. Brugger, and W. Kaenzig, “Das Verhalten von kolloidalen Seignettealektrika III, Barium Titanat BaTiO3,” Helvetica Physica Acta, vol. 27, p. 99, 1954 (German).
- M. Waegner, M. Schröder, G. Suchaneck et al., “Enhanced piezoelectric response in nano-patterned lead zirconate titanate thin films,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 51, 5 pages, 2012.
- V. S. Vidyarthi, W.-M. Lin, G. Suchaneck, G. Gerlach, C. Thiele, and V. Hoffmann, “Plasma emission controlled multi-target reactive sputtering for in-situ crystallized Pb(Zr,Ti)O3 thin films on 6″ Si-wafers,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 515, no. 7-8, pp. 3547–3553, 2007.
- M. Waegner, “Nanosphere lithography,” in Bio and Nano Packaging Techniques for Electron Devices, G. Gerlach and K. J. Wolter, Eds., chapter 12, pp. 269–277, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2012.
- M. Waegner, G. Suchaneck, and G. Gerlach, “Top-down fabrication of ordered mesoscopic PZT dot arrays by natural lithography,” Integrated Ferroelectrics, vol. 123, no. 1, pp. 75–80, 2011.
- A. S. P. Chang, C. Peroz, X. Liang, S. Dhuey, B. Harteneck, and S. Cabrini, “Nanoimprint planarization of high aspect ratio nanostructures using inorganic and organic resist materials,” Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 2877–2881, 2009.
- A. Finn, R. Hensel, F. Hagemann, R. Kirchner, A. Jahn, and W. J. Fischer, “Geometrical properties of multilayer nano-imprint-lithography molds for optical applications,” Microelectronic Engineering, vol. 98, pp. 284–287, 2012.