- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Research Letters in Nanotechnology
Volume 2008 (2008), Article ID 156358, 5 pages
Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes as Fluorescence Biosensors for Pathogen Recognition in Water Systems
1Department of Chemical Engineering, New Mexico State University, P.O. Box 30001, MSC 3805, Las Cruces, NM 88003, USA
2Microbiology & Applied Biochemistry, Airbase Sciences Branch AFRL/RXQL, 139 Barnes Drive, Suite 2, Tyndall AFB, FL 32403, USA
3Department of Biology, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208, USA
4Research Technologies Section (RTB), Rocky Mountain Laboratories (NIAID, NIH), Hamilton, MT 59840, USA
5Department of Biology, New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM 88003, USA
Received 6 March 2008; Accepted 25 April 2008
Academic Editor: Ram B. Gupta
Copyright © 2008 Venkata K. K. Upadhyayula et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Venkata K. K. Upadhyayula, Shuguang Deng, Martha C. Mitchell, and Geoffrey B. Smith, “Application of carbon nanotube technology for removal of contaminants in dr inking water: A review,” Science Of The Total Environment, vol. 408, no. 1, pp. 1–13, 2009.
- Benjamin S. Flavel, David J. Garrett, Joshua Lehr, Joseph G. Shapter, and Alison J. Downard, “Chemically immobilised carbon nanotubes on silicon: Stable surfaces for aqu eous electrochemistry,” Electrochimica Acta, vol. 55, no. 12, pp. 3995–4001, 2010.
- Venkata K.K. Upadhyayula, and Venkataramana Gadhamshetty, “Appreciating the role of carbon nanotube composites in preventing biofouling and promoting biofilms on material surfaces in environmental engineering: A review,” Biotechnology Advances, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 802–816, 2010.
- M. T. Amin, A. A. Alazba, and U. Manzoor, “A Review of Removal of Pollutants from Water/Wastewater Using Different Types of Nanomaterials,” Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–24, 2014.