- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 702130, 6 pages
Enhancement in Photoelectrochemical Efficiency by Fabrication of @MWCNT Nanocomposites
1Key Laboratory of New Fiber Materials and Modern Textile, School of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Environments,
Qingdao University, 308 Ningxia Road, Qingdao 266071, China
2Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Science, Qingdao 266071, China
3Faculty of Environment and Safety, Qingdao University of Science and Technology, Qingdao 266042, China
Received 30 July 2011; Accepted 17 September 2011
Academic Editor: Yuanhui Zheng
Copyright © 2011 Yan Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yiseul Park, Kenneth J. McDonald, and Kyoung-Shin Choi, “Progress in bismuth vanadate photoanodes for use in solar water oxidation,” Chemical Society Reviews, vol. 42, no. 6, pp. 2321–2337, 2013.
- Elijah J Petersen, Theodore Burdick Henry, Jian Zhao, Robert I. MacCuspie, Teresa Kirschling, Marina A Dobrovolskaia, Vincent A Hackley, Baoshan Xing, and Jason C. White, “Identification and avoidance of potential artifacts and misinterpretations in nanomaterial ecotoxicity measurements,” Environmental Science & Technology, pp. 140311141755005, 2014.
- F Duan Fang, Q Zhang Qin, Dj Shi Dongjian, and Mq Chen Mingqing, “Control of Photocatalytic Property of Bismuth-Based Semiconductor Photocata lysts,” Progress in Chemistry, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 30–40, 2014.