- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 103439, 9 pages
Large-Scale Atmospheric Step-and-Repeat UV Nanoimprinting
1Department of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering, Waseda University, 3-4-1, Okubo, Shinjuku, Tokyo 169-8555, Japan
2Nano Processing System Division, Toshiba-Machine Co., Ltd., 2068-3 Ooka, Numazu, Shizuoka 410-8510, Japan
3Institute for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Waseda University, 513 Waseda Tsurumaki-cho, Shinjuku, Tokyo 162-0041, Japan
Received 25 November 2011; Accepted 14 July 2012
Academic Editor: Kyoung Moon
Copyright © 2012 Kentaro Ishibashi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Y. Chou, P. R. Krauss, and P. J. Renstrom, “Imprint of sub-25 nm vias and trenches in polymers,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 67, pp. 3114–3116, 1995.
- S. Y. Chou, P. R. Krauss, and P. J. Renstrom, “Nanoimprint lithography,” Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 4129–4133, 1996.
- K. J. Byeon, E. J. Hong, H. Park et al., “Full wafer scale nanoimprint lithography for GaN-based light-emitting diodes,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 519, no. 7, pp. 2241–2246, 2011.
- A. O. Altun, S. Jeon, J. Shim et al., “Corrugated organic light emitting diodes for enhanced light extraction,” Organic Electronics, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 711–716, 2010.
- A. Takakuwa, M. Misaki, Y. Yoshida, and K. Yase, “Micropatterning of emitting layers by microcontact printing and application to organic light-emitting diodes,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 518, no. 2, pp. 555–558, 2009.
- S. Ishizuka, M. Nakao, S. Mashiko, J. Mizuno, and S. Shoji, “Fabrication of uniform gratings on composite semiconductors using UV nanoimprint lithography,” Journal of Photopolymer Science and Technology, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 213–217, 2009.
- B. L. Cardozo and S. W. Pang, “Patterning of polyfluorene based polymer light emitting diodes by reversal imprint lithography,” Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 2385–2389, 2008.
- K. S. Han, J. H. Shin, W. Y. Yoon, and H. Lee, “Enhanced performance of solar cells with anti-reflection layer fabricated by nano-imprint lithography,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, vol. 95, no. 1, pp. 288–291, 2011.
- C. Battaglia, J. Escarré, K. Söderström et al., “Nanoimprint lithography for high-efficiency thin-film silicon solar cells,” Nano Letters, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 661–665, 2011.
- J. H. Shin, K. S. Han, and H. Lee, “Anti-reflection and hydrophobic characteristics of M-PDMS based moth-eye nano-patterns on protection glass of photovoltaic systems,” Progress in Photovoltaics, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 339–344, 2011.
- C. H. Lin, H. H. Lin, W. Y. Chen, and T. C. Cheng, “Direct imprinting on a polycarbonate substrate with a compressed air press for polarizer applications,” Microelectronic Engineering, vol. 88, no. 8, pp. 2026–2029, 2011.
- K. Takano, H. Yokoyama, A. Ichii, I. Morimoto, and M. Hangyo, “Wire-grid polarizer sheet in the terahertz region fabricated by nanoimprint technology,” Optics Letters, vol. 36, no. 14, pp. 2665–2667, 2011.
- S. H. Hong, K. S. Han, K. J. Byeon, H. Lee, and K. W. Choi, “Fabrication of sub-100 nm sized patterns on curved acryl substrate using a flexible stamp,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 47, no. 5, pp. 3699–3701, 2008.
- C. Auner, U. Palfinger, H. Gold et al., “Residue-free room temperature UV-nanoimprinting of submicron organic thin film transistors,” Organic Electronics, vol. 10, no. 8, pp. 1466–1472, 2009.
- D. J. Resnick, W. J. Dauksher, D. Mancini et al., “Imprint lithography for integrated circuit fabrication,” Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 2624–2631, 2003.
- H. Lee, “Effect of imprinting pressure on residual layer thickness in ultraviolet nanoimprint lithography,” Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 1102–1106, 2005.
- M. Vogler, S. Wiedenberg, M. Mühlberger et al., “Development of a novel, low-viscosity UV-curable polymer system for UV-nanoimprint lithography,” Microelectronic Engineering, vol. 84, no. 5–8, pp. 984–988, 2007.
- C. C. Wu, S. L. C. Hsu, and W. C. Liao, “A photo-polymerization resist for UV nanoimprint lithography,” Microelectronic Engineering, vol. 86, no. 3, pp. 325–329, 2009.
- X. Ye, Y. Ding, Y. Duan, H. Liu, and B. Lu, “Room-temperature capillary-imprint lithography for making micro-/nanostructures in large areas,” Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 138–142, 2010.
- H. Hiroshima and M. Komuro, “Control of bubble defects in UV nanoimprint,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics Part 1, vol. 46, no. 9, pp. 6391–6394, 2007.
- H. Hiroshima and M. Komuro, “UV-nanoimprint with the assistance of gas condensation at atmospheric environmental pressure,” Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 2333–2336, 2007.
- H. Hiroshima, H. Atobe, Q. Wang, and S. W. Youn, “UV nanoimprint in pentafluoropropane at a minimal imprint pressure,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 49, no. 6, Article ID 06GL01, 5 pages, 2010.
- H. Goto, A. Hagiwara, K. Ishibashi, M. Kokubo, H. Okuyama, and S. Fukuyama, “Micro patterning using UV-nanoimprint process,” Journal of Photopolymer Science and Technology, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 559–562, 2007.
- Q. Wang, H. Hiroshima, H. Atobe, and S. W. Youn, “Residual layer uniformity using complementary patterns to compensate for pattern density variation in UV nanoimprint lithography,” Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B, vol. 28, no. 6, Article ID C6M125, 5 pages, 2010.
- K. Ishibashi, M. Kokubo, H. Goto, J. Mizuno, and S. Shoji, “Fabrication process for large size mold and alignment method for nanoimprint system,” IEEJ Transactions on Sensors and Micromachines, vol. 130, no. 8, pp. 363–368, 2010.