- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 212486, 7 pages
Investigating the Effect of In Ovo Injection of Silver Nanoparticles on Fat Uptake and Development in Broiler and Layer Hatchlings
1Department of Veterinary Clinical and Animal Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Groennegaardsvej 7, 1870 Frederiksberg C, Denmark
2Department of Animal Nutrition and Feed Science, Warsaw University of Life Sciences, Ciszewskiego 8, 02-786 Warsaw, Poland
Received 9 March 2012; Accepted 3 September 2012
Academic Editor: Steven Li
Copyright © 2012 Lane Pineda et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Filip Sawosz, Lane Pineda, Anna Hotowy, Sławomir Jaworski, Marta Prasek, Ewa Sawosz, and André Chwalibog, “Nano-nutrition of chicken embryos. The effect of silver nanoparticles and ATP on expression of chosen genes involved in myogenesis,” Archives of Animal Nutrition, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Marta Grodzik, Filip Sawosz, Ewa Sawosz, Anna Hotowy, Mateusz Wierzbicki, Marta Kutwin, Slawomir Jaworski, and Andre Chwalibog, “Nano-Nutrition of Chicken Embryos. The Effect of in Ovo Administration of Diamond Nanoparticles and L-Glutamine on Molecular Responses in Chicken Embryo Pectoral Muscles,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 14, no. 11, pp. 23033–23044, 2013.