- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 319038, 10 pages
Applications of Self-Assembled Monolayers in Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250, USA
Received 8 February 2012; Accepted 16 March 2012
Academic Editor: Mustafa Çulha
Copyright © 2012 Charles K. Klutse et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lenka Skantarova, Andrej Orinak, Renata Orinakova, and Frantisek Lofaj, “4-Aminothiophenol Strong SERS Signal Enhancement at Electrodeposited Silver Surface,” Nano-Micro Letters, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 184–188, 2012.
- Marcin Wolski, Pawel Podsiadlo, and Gwidon W. Stachowiak, “Analysis of AFM Images of Self-Structured Surface Textures by Directional Fractal Signature Method,” Tribology Letters, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 465–480, 2013.
- G. A. Attard, J. A. Bennett, I. Mikheenko, P. Jenkins, S. Guan, L. E. Macaskie, J. Wood, and A. J. Wain, “Semi-hydrogenation of alkynes at single crystal, nanoparticle and biogenic nanoparticle surfaces: the role of defects in Lindlar-type catalysts and the origin of their selectivity,” Faraday Discussions, vol. 162, pp. 57–75, 2013.