- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 323145, 6 pages
Magnetic Nanocomposites as Photocatalyst for the Degradation of Methyl Orange Dye
1Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati 781039, India
2Central Instrument Facility, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati 781039, India
Received 23 May 2012; Accepted 10 July 2012
Academic Editor: Mallikarjuna Nadagouda
Copyright © 2012 Debabrata Mishra et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mohammad Hossein Habibi, and Amir Hossein Habibi, “Photocatalytic degradation of Brilliant Red M5B using four different nano-composites (ZnFe2O4, porous ZnFe2O4, ZnFe2O4-TiO2, FeTiO3) coated on glass,” Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 2013.
- Manal F. Abou Taleb, “Adsorption and photocatalytic degradation of 2-CP in wastewater onto CS/CoFe2O4 nanocomposite synthesized using gamma radiation,” Carbohydrate Polymers, vol. 114, pp. 65–72, 2014.
- Santosh Bhukal, Shivali, and Sonal Singhal, “Magnetically separable copper substituted cobalt–zinc nano-ferrite photocatalyst with enhanced photocatalytic activity,” Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, vol. 26, pp. 467–476, 2014.