- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 324380, 22 pages
A Review on Aerosol-Based Direct-Write and Its Applications for Microelectronics
1Department of Mechanical Engineering, Center for Nanoscale Science and Engineering, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND 58105, USA
2Center for Micro and Nanoscale Dynamics of Dispersed Systems, Bashkir State University, Ufa 450076, Russia
Received 25 December 2011; Accepted 4 June 2012
Academic Editor: Kyoung Moon
Copyright © 2012 Justin M. Hoey et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Swathi Vunnam, Krishnamraju Ankireddy, Jon Kellar, and William Cross, “Surface modification of indium tin oxide for direct writing of silver nanoparticulate ink micropatterns,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 531, pp. 294–301, 2013.
- Christian Werner, Dirk Godlinski, Volker Zoellmer, and Matthias Busse, “Morphological influences on the electrical sintering process of Aerosol Jet and Ink Jet printed silver microstructures,” Journal of Materials Science-Materials in Electronics, vol. 24, no. 11, pp. 4367–4377, 2013.
- Václav Tesař, “Pressure On The Conical Surface Of Needle Valves,” Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 2014.
- Jin Choi, In Kyun Shin, and Chan-Uk Jeon, “Computational technique to overcome the limit of a photomask writer,” Journal of Micro-Nanolithography Mems and Moems, vol. 13, no. 2, 2014.
- Zhan Zhan, Lingke Yu, Jin Wei, Cheng Zheng, Daoheng Sun, and Lingyun Wang, “Application of Aerosol Jet technology in through-via interconnection for MEMS wafer-level packaging,” Microsystem Technologies, 2014.
- Jeffrey G. Tait, Ewelina Witkowska, Masaya Hirade, Tung-Huei Ke, Pawel E. Malinowski, Soeren Steudel, Chihaya Adachi, and Paul Heremans, “Uniform Aerosol Jet printed polymer lines with 30μm width for 140ppi resolution RGB organic light emitting diodes,” Organic Electronics, vol. 22, pp. 40–43, 2015.
- Bryce A. Williams, Ankit Mahajan, Michelle A. Smeaton, Collin S. Holgate, Eray S. Aydil, and Lorraine F. Francis, “Formation of Copper Zinc Tin Sulfide Thin Films from Colloidal Nanocrystal Dispersions via Aerosol-Jet Printing and Compaction,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, pp. 150519134402007, 2015.
- Tobias Seifert, Enrico Sowade, Frank Roscher, Maik Wiemer, Thomas Gessner, and Reinhard R. Baumann, “Additive Manufacturing Technologies Compared: Morphology of Deposits of Silver Ink Using Inkjet and Aerosol Jet Printing,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, pp. 150108132710007, 2015.