- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 324380, 22 pages
A Review on Aerosol-Based Direct-Write and Its Applications for Microelectronics
1Department of Mechanical Engineering, Center for Nanoscale Science and Engineering, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND 58105, USA
2Center for Micro and Nanoscale Dynamics of Dispersed Systems, Bashkir State University, Ufa 450076, Russia
Received 25 December 2011; Accepted 4 June 2012
Academic Editor: Kyoung Moon
Copyright © 2012 Justin M. Hoey et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Christian Werner, Dirk Godlinski, Volker Zoellmer, and Matthias Busse, “Morphological influences on the electrical sintering process of Aerosol Jet and Ink Jet printed silver microstructures,” Journal of Materials Science-Materials in Electronics, vol. 24, no. 11, pp. 4367–4377, 2013.
- Zhan Zhan, Lingke Yu, Jin Wei, Cheng Zheng, Daoheng Sun, and Lingyun Wang, “Application of Aerosol Jet technology in through-via interconnection for MEMS wafer-level packaging,” Microsystem Technologies, 2014.