- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 354809, 10 pages
GISAXS/GIXRD View of ZnO Films with Hierarchical Structural Elements
1Department of Physics, Department of Inorganic Technology, and Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry and Technology, University of Split, Teslina 10, 21000 Split, Croatia
2SAXS beamline, Sincrotrone Trieste, Strada Statale 14, km 163,5, AREA Science Park, 34149 Basovizza, Italy
3Division of Materials Physics, Ruđer Bošković Institute, Bijenička 54, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
4Polytechnic “Marko Marulić”, Krešimirova 30, 22300 Knin, Croatia
Received 3 August 2012; Accepted 9 November 2012
Academic Editor: Thomas Thundat
Copyright © 2012 M. Lučić Lavčević et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Kumari, W. Z. Li, C. H. Vannoy, R. M. Leblanc, and D. Z. Wang, “Zinc oxide micro- and nanoparticles: synthesis, structure and optical properties,” Materials Research Bulletin, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 190–196, 2010.
- J. Wu and D. Xue, “Progress of science and technology of ZnO as advanced material,” Science of Advanced Materials, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 127–149, 2011.
- S. Musić, S. Popović, M. Maljković, and D. Dragčević, “Influence of synthesis procedure on the formation and properties of zinc oxide,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 347, no. 1-2, pp. 324–332, 2002.
- S. Singh, P. Thiyagarajan, K. Mohan Kant et al., “Structure, microstructure and physical properties of ZnO based materials in various forms: bulk, thin film and nano,” Journal of Physics D, vol. 40, no. 20, pp. 6312–6327, 2007.
- L. Zeng, S. Dai, W. Xu, and K. Wang, “Dye-sensitized solar cells based on ZnO films,” Plasma Science and Technology, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 172–175, 2006.
- K. Keis, J. Lindgren, S. E. Lindquist, and A. Hagfeldt, “Studies of the adsorption process of Ru complexes in nanoporous ZnO electrodes,” Langmuir, vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 4688–4694, 2000.
- U. Ozgur, Y. I. Alivov, C. Liu et al., “A comprehensive review of ZnO materials and devices,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 98, no. 4, Article ID 041301, 103 pages, 2005.
- K. Kakiuchi, M. Saito, and S. Fujihara, “Fabrication of ZnO films consisting of densely accumulated mesoporous nanosheets and their dye-sensitized solar cell performance,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 516, no. 8, pp. 2026–2030, 2008.
- A. Pan, R. Yu, S. Xie, Z. Zhang, C. Jin, and B. Zou, “ZnO flowers made up of thin nanosheets and their optical properties,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 282, no. 1-2, pp. 165–172, 2005.
- A. E. Suliman, Y. Tang, and L. Xu, “Preparation of ZnO nanoparticles and nanosheets and their application to dye-sensitized solar cells,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, vol. 91, no. 18, pp. 1658–1662, 2007.
- K. Kakiuchi, E. Hosono, T. Kimura, H. Imai, and S. Fujihara, “Fabrication of mesoporous ZnO nanosheets from precursor templates grown in aqueous solutions,” Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 63–72, 2006.
- J. R. Levine, J. B. Cohen, Y. W. Chung, and P. Georgopoulos, “Grazing-incidence small-angle X-ray scattering: new tool for studying thin film growth,” Journal of Applied Crystallography, vol. 22, p. 528, 1989.
- M. L. Lavčević, P. Dubček, Z. Crnjak Orel, and A. Turković, “GISAXS view of vanadium/cerium oxide thin films and influence of lithium intercalation,” Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling, vol. 45, no. 6, pp. 1553–1557, 2005.
- M. Lučić Lavčević, A. Turković, P. Dubček, Z. Crnjak Orel, B. Orel, and S. Bernstorff, “GISAXS view of induced morphological changes in of nanostructured CeVO4 thin films,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2011, Article ID 303808, 7 pages, 2011.
- M. Lučić Lavčević, P. Dubček, A. Turković, Z. Crnjak-Orel, and S. Bernstorff, “Nanostructural depth profile of vanadium/cerium oxide film as a host for lithium ions,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, vol. 91, no. 7, pp. 616–620, 2007.
- M. L. Lavčević and A. Turković, “Small-angle X-ray scattering and wide-angle X-ray diffraction on thermally annealed nanostructured TiO2 films,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 419, no. 1-2, pp. 105–113, 2002.
- H. Amenitsch, S. Bernstorff, and P. Laggner, “High-flux beamline for small-angle x-ray scattering at ELETTRA,” Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 66, no. 2, pp. 1624–1626, 1995.
- P. Dubček, “Nanostructure as seen by the SAXS,” Vacuum, vol. 80, no. 1–3, pp. 92–97, 2005.
- B. D. Cullity and S. R. Stock, Elements of X-Ray Diffraction, Prentice Hall, New York, NY, USA, 2001.
- A. Guinier, “La diffraction des rayons X aux tres petits angles; application a l'etude de phenomenes ultramicroscopiques,” Annals of Physics, vol. 12, pp. 161–237, 1939.
- G. Porod, “Die Röntgenkleinwinkelstreuung von dichtgepackten kolloiden Systemen—I. Teil,” Kolloid-Zeitschrift, vol. 124, no. 2, pp. 83–114, 1951.
- C. S. Barret and T. B. Massalski, Structure of Metals, Pergamon Press, Oxford, UK, 1980.